Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens May 22 2025

Poseidon Quest

I don’t think the Paris aspect carries that much weight. The audience interests have shifted, and the people who care about Paris-like experiences….. are flying to Paris.

Judging from the bio's photos, the land will be impressive regardless of whether you're familiar with the material or not. I've only seen the first Fantastic Beasts film and I really have no need to see the others, but this land looks engaging despite my lack of familiarity. Theme parks are not about going and seeing IP that you are familiar with, but are rather about the place making and the pleasure of the illusion. I imagine it's not replacing people's Parisian vacations because it's not at all the same thing.

ToTBellHop

Guesses on opening date? I like how 5.25.25 looks.

At the very least,
1729161797273.gif

jrhwdw

While I do believe attendance restrictions will occur the first few weeks, I doubt the recent trend in the industry will keep them for much longer than necessary. Last thing Comcast wants to report is that their entire Experience division is down when you open up a brand new park.
I thought only WDW was controlling Attendance....

ToTBellHop

It will offer Express Pass and Early Entry at opening.

If you purchase a multi day ticket (3, 4, or 5 days), you do not need to specify your one day at UEU. It just needs to fall during the interval the tickets are scheduled for.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Details for Passholders:

Special Passholder Opportunity to Purchase 1-Day, Dated Admission to Universal Epic Universe

On Sale October 24
  • Limit of 6 tickets per transaction (if you have more than 6 Passholders linked to your Account, you will need more than 1 transaction)
  • Ticket prices and availability vary by day. Restrictions apply
  • An allotment of tickets for all dates, including the week of Grand Opening, have been reserved for Passholders*
  • 1-day, dated admission is non-transferrable
*A current and valid Annual or Seasonal Pass is required at time of purchase. 1-day Universal Epic Universe ticket is an entitlement that must be linked to a current and valid Annual or Seasonal Pass at the time of purchase. Linked Annual Pass and photo ID is required for entry at the park. Limit one (1) 1-day Universal Epic Universe ticket per day per Pass. Ticket prices and availability vary by day. Daily pricing is visible within the Web Store price calendar to see exact ticket price for your preferred day of visitation. Additional restrictions apply

Q: Is there a Universal Epic Universe-inclusive Annual Pass?

A: More details regarding Annual Passes that include Universal Epic Universe will be announced at a later date. Although a Universal Epic Universe-inclusive pass isn’t currently available for purchase, beginning on October 24, Passholders will receive priority opportunity to purchase a 1-Day Universal Epic Universe Ticket add-on ticket before 1-day Universal Epic Universe Tickets are available to the general public.

Q: What are the park benefits at Universal Epic Universe for Passholders?

A: Similar to the existing parks, Passholders will be able to take advantage of special benefits during their visit to Universal Epic Universe as long as they have a valid annual or seasonal pass. Stay tuned - specific details about the passholder benefits that will be available for Epic Universe will be revealed at a later time.

It will offer Express Pass and Early Entry at opening.

If you purchase a multi day ticket (3, 4, or 5 days), you do not need to specify your one day at UEU. It just needs to fall during the interval the tickets are scheduled for.

Hi! So we think staying at the Royal Pacific, Portofino & Hard Rock will mean Express Pass for Epic?

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Hi! So we think staying at the Royal Pacific, Portofino & Hard Rock will mean Express Pass for Epic?
I’d guess no. If anything, they may give Express Pass to Helios guests at some point to promote bookings there. So RPH, HRH, and Portofino would stick with Express for IOA and USF while Helios would have it for UEU, only. But that’s a guess. For most of us, it will be $$$ to get Express at UEU.

Andrew25

As of now, no express for Helios (for any park).

I think express for Epic will have a premium/newness tax at the moment. Doubt they need to promo booking for it for a few months. Once Epic Universe operations are streamlined and they see hotel demand soften, they can consider adding Helios to the express lineup once that capacity is up and the park running efficiently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom