News Odyssey becoming a flex space

Kman101

EPCOT Center used to be truly a 'park' setting .... so much foliage/water/vast open walkways. So beautiful.

Bruce-Heidel-4.jpg

frontthen2245.jpg

71f0787a81109fe5143196b4b6d7a3e5--disney-trips-disney-disney.jpg

How it should be ....

Like I've said it's not hard to reverse the bad decisions in Future World, at least from the aesthetics stand point ... not sure what prompted them to go through their 'no trees and water' phase ...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Remove the tombstones, add more trees & foliage out front and for the love of Figment, add some sort of prisms or something to the blank plate in the middle of SSE's fountain. The way that fountain was designed and built with the center pad and prisms, and then them removed with nothing replacing them, it just looks incomplete currently.
Then:
View attachment 269092
View attachment 269093
View attachment 269095
Now:
View attachment 269096
epcot.jpg

EDIT:
Look how beautiful it is in this art:
View attachment 269097

I look at those first three photos and... :cry: It was so beautiful.

And I really miss those prisms on the fountain, and have since they removed them. :mad:

Monorail_Red_77

Where is the Millenium Village mentioned up thread? I've never been during the F&W festival, and during the F&G festival many moons ago, don't think we made it past FW.

Here's an aerial view of it. The large silvery/white curved building just north of UK Pavilion.
Millennium Village Building.png

Here's a view with the gates closed.
Millennium Village Gates Closed.jpg

Thanks to the new streetview in the Parks. Here's with gates open for an event.
Millennium Village Gates Open.png

It's also now known as World Showplace Pavilion.
World Showplace.png

nickys

Premium Member
Maybe I was seeing things. Could have sworn doors were open. But then again, I sliced my elbow open on the railing by fountain of nations. Had to go to first aid. I didn’t take a picture, so who knows. LOL

Ouch! Sounds like you need a couple of those craft beers as “compensashun” ;)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom