News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

BrianLo

The reason they converted cash rooms to DVC at WL is because they couldn’t book those rooms.

This is what I too thought and heard anecdotally here, but was shut down that this wasn’t the case elsewhere when we thought briefly they were going to convert more of Wilderness Lodge. I actually don’t know these stats and would like to know.

@CastAStone ?

nickys

Premium Member
I have no idea, but does Disney really need more room capacity DVC and or traditional?
If they want to keep DVC running then they “need” to always have at least one resort in active sales.

Ignoring the Cabins at FW, which was clearly a bad mis-step, Reflections follows Riviera and the Poly.

Disstevefan1

Unlike Disney's movie and streaming businesses, Disney's Parks and Resorts and DVC business VERY MUCH CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY! So if they are moving forward with projects, their finance committee has determined IT WILL MAKE MONEY.

Haymarket2008

Can't wait for them to decorate the lobby with.......posters of movies that take place in the woods.

They REALLY nailed it at the Riviera with those French movie posters.........:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom