Disney Springs to offer $25 bonus shopping cards

I am Timmy

Please go ahead and try it. We loved it and plan on going back again.
Thank you! Did you have lunch or dinner? We are going for dinner, but not until Dec. Do you recommend sitting in a certain area, or a dish? My family really like shrimp, they may order a shrimp dish.

wendysue

Downtown Disney is ruined! We all visited once and that's enough. If I want to shop on Michigan Ave in Chicago, I will just go there. You can get the same stuff anywhere else cheaper. On the bright side...more time for everything else at WDW!!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Downtown Disney is ruined! We all visited once and that's enough. If I want to shop on Michigan Ave in Chicago, I will just go there. You can get the same stuff anywhere else cheaper. On the bright side...more time for everything else at WDW!!
So for international travellers that can't make it up to Chicago, " Disney Springs" is awesome ?

Kman101

More room for the rest of us then ;) Disney Springs is a huge step up from what was and wasn't there before. But it's still a mall. The idea was to keep tourists shopping there and not going to the malls around Orlando.

And despite those who seem to, for whatever reason, want it to fail, so far it isn't.

Gg060571

I have a question, is the $100 gift card and $25 gift card only good at the Disney stores or can you use the gift cards towards dining also?

BatStang2000

Thank you! Did you have lunch or dinner? We are going for dinner, but not until Dec. Do you recommend sitting in a certain area, or a dish? My family really like shrimp, they may order a shrimp dish.
We had dinner there for our first meal on our Oct 2016 trip. I had the Carnitas while my wife had the Carne Asada. Both were excellent meals. I also had them bring me some Habanero sauce on the side. It is hot, very hot, sweat drops on my forehead hot, but it was just what I wanted. Probably won't reply anymore since it is off-topic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom