On-ride photo coming to Pirates of the Caribbean

matt9112

Not really the same but whatever gets your DVC anger out.

Well....points valid since DVC can be used as a bench mark for when WDW decline started. 93....with respect the original idea didn't tarnish the world as a whole but once they found out it sold like hot cakes the ruin came.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
For years I used to just 'steal' the photos by either just taking a picture of the screen after the ride or would take them from Photopass as I would screenshot them on my PC as Disney disabled the right click and save as option on them and then I would edit them to look nice in Photoshop and then have them printed on glossy paper at a Kodak kiosk, but the they recently got wise to that and started adding watermarks to the pictures. Easily removed but takes actual time and effort which I can't be bothered to do anymore.
IMG_1183.JPG

TheGhostWithTheMost

I suspect they didn't want this picture taken on the drop because it's a seven foot drop that just looks like a giant erector set once you expose it to light! When you turn the lights at POTC, it looks like the inside of the spaceship from the movie Alien. I hope they fixed all the holes/cracks in the paper mache rock work before they start showing people what a forty year old ride, with 10 years of failing show maintenance, looks like under a bright light...

Uncle Lupe

I suspect they didn't want this picture taken on the drop because it's a seven foot drop that just looks like a giant erector set once you expose it to light! When you turn the lights at POTC, it looks like the inside of the spaceship from the movie Alien. I hope they fixed all the holes/cracks in the paper mache rock work before they start showing people what a forty year old ride, with 10 years of failing show maintenance, looks like under a bright light...

Maybe the idea so to ruin you night vision adjusted eyes so you can't see as many flaws.
13381222_486394074889891_2101430167_n.jpg

Bartattack

I'm ok with this.... I'm much more concerned about the current rumour floating around that they are gonna remove and replace the auction scene in DLP during the current refurbishment... I hope that's some fake news.

HMF

I'm ok with this.... I'm much more concerned about the current rumour floating around that they are gonna remove and replace the auction scene in DLP during the current refurbishment... I hope that's some fake news.
If they haven't done it here yet I would be amazed if it happens in France.

yedliW

I wouldn't either. Every little drop doesn't warrant a reaction shot.

They all don't have to be 'reaction shots'.. some can just be nice shots that people can have as a way to remember the trip.. especially the people who don't make it there every year or two.. For the 'Once in a lifetime' crowd, things like this are a great way to remember your one trip to Disney.

Haymarket2008

WHAT. Dear lord. The most iconic scene in the ENTIRE attraction. (That and the prison scene.)

21stamps

They all don't have to be 'reaction shots'.. some can just be nice shots that people can have as a way to remember the trip.. especially the people who don't make it there every year or two.. For the 'Once in a lifetime' crowd, things like this are a great way to remember your one trip to Disney.

Right, they don't all have to be reaction shots.. but, apologies in advance if my kid does a dab in front of any of you while on pirate's now. ;)

I think it's great regardless of once in a lifetime or not. I definitely feel like Memory Maker is one of the best values at WDW.
I'm happy about this new camera.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom