New projection show at DHS "Disney Movie Magic"

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Nothing ever satisfies the complainers on this site. Disney could announce they were bringing back every classic attraction at WDW and people would still gripe and moan.

Bringing back every classic attraction would be awful!! There isn't enough time in a day to take them all in!! This is just Disney's way of making us buy tickets and hotels rooms for an extra day. Pure cash grab. #ThanksShanghai #IgerVanityProject #WallStreetDemandsIt

The_Jobu

Well this makes sense; one of the few threads where a new attraction receives pretty much unanimous praise is the one where people choose to complain about whining and haters.

Ok then...:hungry::cat::bored::geek:

jt04

They really need to do for the DHS hub what they did for the MK hub. Open the sightlines and both new shows would be perfect.

ToTBellHop

I disagree the placement is perfect. I approve of the concept but you already knew that.
You still think it is Mickey exploring classic films. I would agree that such ride would be a better fit (although I'd still prefer an updated GMR and Mickey replacing Launch Bay). But that is not what will be built.

So you approve a concept that is not being executed.

jt04

You still think it is Mickey exploring classic films. I would agree that such ride would be a better fit (although I'd still prefer an updated GMR and Mickey replacing Launch Bay). But that is not what will be built.

So you approve a concept that is not being executed.

I think it will emphasize the Disney legacy. Time will tell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom