News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

GoofGoof

Premium Member
If I had an ADR and was denied parking at the resort where I was dining, my next meal at WDW would be free.
They almost always honor ARDs and obviously resort guests. If you don’t have an ADR but you say you are going to eat they are more likely to deny parking. In this case it may have been because of the race. If the lot was extremely full and they were worried that guests checking in wouldn’t have a spot I could see them not even letting ADRs in. If that’s the case they should direct you to the nearest resort to park. There are several with a short and pleasant boat ride to BW. If those aren’t available then maybe setup a mini Uber ride for you from a further resort. If not, I agree they should at least bump your ADR back to allow the extra travel time and maybe throw in a drink or appetizers for your trouble or possibly even monetary compensation if you have to skip the ADR because of lack of time.

aladdin2007

Good loophole. If you try to cancel the day of, they'll sock it to you.

when you call on the phone to do it I think it all depends on who you get. sometimes the day of if something arises and you cant make it someone nice will waive it etc, or just move it to a different date. Others, not so much.

John park hopper

Our trip in May will be on site, however as i posted elsewhere our spending in the parks will be considerable less than in previous visits to compensate for parking fees, and all the other price increases too numerous to mention. Since we drive there is a lot we can bring with us so why pay WDW inflated prices

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom