deleted

Mike S

Why does it have to be a defense or an attack? I saw it as a true statement. The response by some people is Pavlovian when Disney offers seemingly any upsell.
Since you're new I'll fill you in. The "Disney is a business" line is used many times around here to defend almost anything from broken ride effects to stagnation to upcharges. We all know that they're a business. The point is that they used to be a better business that focused on guest experience.

Bandini

Since you're new I'll fill you in. The "Disney is a business" line is used many times around here to defend almost anything from broken ride effects to stagnation to upcharges. We all know that they're a business. The point is that they used to be a better business that focused on guest experience.
Great response. "Disney is a business" is one of my favorite lines. The other is "More Room for Me!" :banghead:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

I dislike when people mock others for using it just as much as when people use it....so...you're going on ignore!!!! :p

YodaMan

The site that we don't mention posted today about some changes coming to the tour. Beginning October 1, looks like the tour will begin at 8:00 am and will no longer include the dessert party. The cost of the tour will go down, but the cost of the dessert party will be going up.

RAXIP

Starting in September the tour will increase from four days a week to five. It will now be available Tuesday, in addition to Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom