Tiana's Riverboat Party with Festival of Fantasy Parade viewing coming soon

BraveGirl

Lots of shade, the boat has different levels and indoors. We were freezing so we watched the parade from up top in the sun but the dance party was on the middle level.

We had no idea this was even a thing, we just happened to walk by at the right time. If they advertised it more they would definitely get more people - everyone we told about it after had never heard of it.

BraveGirl

20170127_154019.jpg
20170127_152904.jpg
20170127_154019.jpg
20170127_152904.jpg
20170127_154019.jpg
20170127_152904.jpg
20170127_153252.jpg

jt04

Lots of shade, the boat has different levels and indoors. We were freezing so we watched the parade from up top in the sun but the dance party was on the middle level.

We had no idea this was even a thing, we just happened to walk by at the right time. If they advertised it more they would definitely get more people - everyone we told about it after had never heard of it.

I am very convinced a Tiana Land/New Orleans Square with static riverboat and PatF ride would be truly awesome and a home run.

Perhaps this is a test of the concept. Hope so anyway.

JoeCamel

I only just planted the seed and will have to wait to see if it finds fertile soil. It would make the park infinitely better. You must admit that.

Sorry your seed fell on the vast sea of pavement that is WDW. If it had fallen on some of the native soil it might of had a chance but alas it withered and died.

Nothing to admit about this, they used to have a stunning Tiana but she is gone so they use this actress. Maybe once they fill RoA they can afford to hire her back with the savings of removing the Liberty Belle from the park.

ToTBellHop

I guess there's shade on the boat, right?

So they traded in some green for the green....... I'm utterly disgusted. We all know the view of the parade still sucks and the event won't be around this time next year.
I understand it isnt selling well so you may be right.

Then they'll have "The Country Bear Jamboree Porch Festival of Fantasy Ice Cream Social."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom