News Tomorrowland love

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm very happy to mention this.

It seems Tomorrowland has a new boss. And this person cares.

Basically if it is meant to work, there is now a push to have it work again.

Notice again the spinning blue lights above SGE and TLF? The Lno2 and lasers in SGE? Even the choc chip cookies and comets in Space Mountain? It will be a long haul but there is a concerted effort to improve show quality across the land.

This also spreads to subtle improvements. The rock work. The Space Mountain exterior lighting. Even the CoP sign and paint work, and the area BGM being audible.

Moral is higher now that things can be done if reasonably possible. It will take time but it is a great start.

RobidaFlats

This is fantastic. While I'm sure we would all love to see that kind of attention to detail and pride in show come from on high, having it return from the ground up is every bit as welcome. Hopefully this great example will spur other areas to follow the lead.

It really does make a difference. I can't get over the incredible positivity (which I wholeheartedly share) on display in the CoP thread.

The_Jobu

Notice again the spinning blue lights above SGE and TLF? The Lno2 and lasers in SGE? Even the choc chip cookies and comets in Space Mountain? It will be a long haul but there is a concerted effort to improve show quality across the land.

This also spreads to subtle improvements. The rock work. The Space Mountain exterior lighting. Even the CoP sign and paint work, and the area BGM being audible.

Moral is higher now that things can be done if reasonably possible. It will take time but it is a great start.

This is excellent news!:geek:

Can someone please fill me in on what SGE, TLF and Lno2 are? And why there's cookies in Space Mountain?

NearTheEars

It's not often we get good news. Thank you for sharing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom