Disney Visa Character Spot Relocated to Imagination!

G00fyDad

They got rid of the physical prints sometime last year. Now you just get a PhotoPass code that lets you download one of the pictures from PhotoPass for free. Think the change was made right about when they added the Star Wars M&G. Wouldn't be surprised if one paid for the other...

Wow. That seems okay even though it seems like an odd change to me. But I get why they did it.

Cmdr_Crimson

If only you could meet Figment! We always take advantage of this card exclusive. It would be awesome if Figment was one of the characters that comes out.

No one liked Figzilla...That's why he was removed...
full

Now if he was with Dreamfinder...Then Yes....Do that instead..
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dreamfinder-figment.jpg

doctornick

Why can't you? Can you not pick the print up from the front of the park anymore?

You can, but now you have to pay for it. It used to be free and was a small but nice souvenir.

Ironically, DLR still gives out the vouchers for a free print at both the "regular" M&G in DCA and for the Star Wars one in DL.

G00fyDad

No one liked Figzilla...That's why he was removed...
full

Now if he was with Dreamfinder...Then Yes....Do that instead..
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dreamfinder-figment.jpg

But can't Figment just be using his "imagination" abilities to be our size? <--- Devil's advocate.....

Figments Friend

'Figzilla' never really caught on with Guests.

Those that remembered Figment and loved him were not overly keen on the new huge oversized version.
Just didn't 'fit' his original character persona they remembered.

Those that became familiar with him in recent years just didn't like the character...as the current Attraction portrays him as a annoying pest.

-

World_Showcase_Lover007

So many things I could say about this, but I am going to be optimistic today. Perhaps this is the beginning of something good that will happen to Innoventions like some type of comprehensive re-theming. Like someone else said, I'm sure it will be restaurants and retail, but a man can dream can't he. After all, the magic is endless......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom