Frozen Ever After opening day

HauntedMansionFLA

Only got to ride it once this trip at rope drop...otherwise couldn't get a Fastpass for it, ride was down, wait time 120minutes, etc...but when I saw it everything was working. If I didn't think about where it was located, then I certainly liked it...could be another additional minute like seven dwarves...that exit hallway though...add some artwork or something???
I agree with the rope drop. I was surprised that CM's didn't walk through the park like the other three parks. Scan your MagicBand to get in and make a run for it.

Kman101

Maybe it had to shut down and then reopen? Making the wait longer?

Are they still having issues with this attraction? How's the overall wait? I guess I could keep checking the app ....

aladdin2007

a few posts back someone reported that the fountain in the olaf skating scene had a sparkly effect added with what looks like water coming down, true it is new. they have also added some more snowflake panels up above from the ceiling in that same area. nothing major but some added tweaks. that area could still use more as I still think its bland and weak.

Kman101

a few posts back someone reported that the fountain in the olaf skating scene had a sparkly effect added with what looks like water coming down, true it is new. they have also added some more snowflake panels up above from the ceiling in that same area. nothing major but some added tweaks. that area could still use more as I still think its bland and weak.

That scene seems surprisingly empty for what appears to be a large area. Little additions are nice I suppose but it always felt like it was meant to be more, but probably not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom