New breakfast menu at Epcot's Sunshine Seasons

bethymouse

Doesn't the Mexico QSR restaurant serve breakfast? If I recall, the menu didn't look half bad.
You're right... La Cantina de San Angel serves breakfast. They have a bread roll with scrambled eggs, cheese, chorizo, onions, lettuce, and guacamole that sounds good for $9.95. They have 2 other scrambled egg and fried egg items and 1 children's menu item ($5.99).;)

jessfriends

This was my favorite counter service breakfast as it was different than other places. I hope it reopens again at some point. They don't have many breakfast options at the parks but I guess they want you to eat at the resorts as most people either do table service at the parks, ride at the parks early in the morning or just skip breakfast all together. I don't want Starbucks as I get that at home. They do have some different things though but the sandwiches are not that great. I like trying different and special things while on vacation so this will be missed. They cut pizzafari's breakfast and that was different too. At least Mexico and Norway are open early and have breakfast offerings.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Brilliant. More cost cutting.

What happened to service?

Let's just add this to the ongoing "list" . . . ;)

This particular cut surprises me on a few levels, primarily, because of the popularity of Soarin'. That attraction brings in crowds of people. I'm sure that many enjoy breakfast first in Sunshine Seasons, and then go to their Fastpass time for Soarin'.

Then, of course, are the many other park guests who just want a QS breakfast, in a lovely pavilion with air conditioning. I'm baffled by this cut. o_O It just seems like a "win" for foodservice operations to keep this popular option. Sigh . . .

Nausicaä

my apologies if you thought i was taking it out on you. it was not my intention. i was taking it out on starbucks truckstop food offerings. :]

Haha. No worries. I used to work at SBUX, so I get it. Breakfast items are popular, though. They are pre made sandwiches we would heat up in the microwave. :hungover:

Simba's Mom

Did they open up the world showcase earlier?

At least as far as the French Bakery is concerned, they moved the rope from the bridge to right next to Chef's de France. I don't know how busy the bakery is now, but when I ate there (almost every day of my trip) in January, it was very quiet in the morning. Great choice for breakfast!
IMG_1087.JPG

I recently hear that Sunshine Seasons is opening at 11:00, starting on August 1st.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom