Interim show 'The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic' confirmed to debut ahead of Rivers of Light

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
698e470064db1fda30dacfbdc7d8b426.jpg

cheezbat

Well in a week from today we can say goodbye, and good riddance, to that horrid mess that took over the beautiful RoL area!
Saw it yesterday finally. Beyond boring and not very well done for a Disney show. Even my girlfriend asked if we could leave early to go do something else. We weren't impressed at all.

I hope RoL is light years better than this rushed pile of boringness.

GrumpyFan

We just returned from a 3-day trip, and today I had a survey link in my email asking about Nighttime entertainment, but specifically this show. They also asked about some of the other nighttime entertainment, which we didn't really see, including Kilimanjaro. Sorry, I didn't capture the survey questions, but they were asking for ratings of the show, likes/dislikes as well as would I see it again or recommend others, to which I replied "Not Likely".

Bacon

Saw it yesterday finally. Beyond boring and not very well done for a Disney show. Even my girlfriend asked if we could leave early to go do something else. We weren't impressed at all.

I hope RoL is light years better than this rushed pile of boringness.
It was a 2 week together show i think its ok for the time frame and rol will be better

No Name

Goodbye Alive with Magic. You were interesting. I think I was your biggest fan. Unfortunately, people wanted some nighttime spectacular instead of the awesome fire twirling, colorful flashy spotlight, dancing performance that we got. It felt kind of 90s-ish, and, well, the 90s was a good decade, mainly because people got rid of their big puffy poodle hair. But also because Nickelodeon aired some good shows. And Disney made some good movies and rides. TJB:AwM, well, it reminded me of something. A lot of things. I don't know what. Maybe it reminded me of... of the 90s. Oh, I said that.

Hopefully RoL will be the nighttime spectacular that people wanted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom