In other news, Churros no longer available at AK

Cesar R M

What would be awesome is an upcharge service where you could use the app to order a churro and it would be delivered wherever you were at in the park. They would find you with the tracking tech in your magic band.
Considering Disney's IT, they will probably deliver the churros to some dude in Disney Springs while you awaited yours at Magic Kingdom.

Goofyernmost

In other words 'another fine product of the plastics industry'... Apologies to @hakunamatata whose metabolism is based on churro consumption.
I usually like most of the things that I get for snacks at Disney, but, have tried at least three times for the churro love and they reminded me of cardboard paper towel rolls scattered with Cinnamon Sugar and tougher then nails and dryer then a desert. I have officially given up on ever buying a churro at WDW.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I usually like most of the things that I get for snacks at Disney, but, have tried at least three times for the churro love and they reminded me of cardboard paper towel rolls scattered with Cinnamon Sugar and tougher then nails and dryer then a desert. I have officially given up on ever buying a churro at WDW.

Yes but we must think of @hakunamatata whose metabolism is based on the regular consumption of WDW/DL Churros, Much like Zippy The Pinhead's race was dependent upon supplies of the preservative Sorbitol 80...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom