In other news, Churros no longer available at AK

betty rose

UOTE="Cesar R M, post: 7086626, member: 92593"]Weird, I never seen a popcorn cart with a churro section. It was only churros + pretzels that I noticed o_O

Speaking of churros, who makes the churros for Disney?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea, but I love them, especially at Pecos Bills with the chocolate syrup, or not syrup , those were delicious, I love cinnamon and sugar. Why, just why? Hubby loved the pretzels with the peppers, why again , just why? My blood pressure is going up every minute with all the cuts. Doctor will probably ban me from Disney, so as not to stroke out! ;)

Jon81uk

I have no idea, but I love them, especially at Pecos Bills with the chocolate syrup, or not syrup , those were delicious, I love cinnamon and sugar. Why, just why? Hubby loved the pretzels with the peppers, why again , just why? My blood pressure is going up every minute with all the cuts. Doctor will probably ban me from Disney, so as not to stroke out! ;)

These aren't cuts, just menu changes at DAK. Offering items at AK that they don't offering at the other parks would actually cost them more as orders can't be consolidated.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
So timely with my June trip quickly approaching.

Quick question. Is this location near to proposed site for the Pandora project? Id love to enjoy a churro while i wait for them to break ground on the new land.

New churros are made from Navi meat.

Yeah if mountains can float on Pandora, then their churros can be meat based.

**AUTHORS NOTE**: Upon reflecting on what I hastily wrote, I didn't mean that in the way in which you think I meant it unless you thought I meant it that way, In which case you have a dirty mind and I am completely shocked and appalled.

Last edited:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
New churros are made from Navi meat.

Yeah if mountains can float on Pandora, then their churros can be meat based.

**AUTHORS NOTE**: Upon reflecting on what I hastily wrote, I didn't mean that in the way in which you think I meant it unless you thought I meant it that way, In which case you have a dirty mind and I am completely shocked and appalled.
Im not offended by quality humor. :p

Stevek

I do love me a churro once in awhile but I may be in the minority when I say, Disney churros are good but a bit overrated. I'd much rather have one of the monster churros from Costco, for a much cheaper price.

Cesar R M

Quick question. Is this location near to proposed site for the Pandora project? Id love to enjoy a churro while i wait for them to break ground on the new land.
No offence, but I imagined you suddenly buying all churros in the cart.. throwing them in the floor.. and playing with them in the floor like it was snow as you laugh maniacally. :hilarious:

Goofyque'

Original Poster

Not particularly close, Dino bites is right as you enter the park, Pandora is left, but the churros are easily transported. :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom