Earfell Tower to be removed

Daveeeeed

Star Wars land is no where near where the tower was, and the tower has been gone for a while so it's no holding up anything.
*Toy Story Land. It is all relative. If Star Wars wasn't going to happen Toy Story Land might have been put where Star Wars Land was so the earful tower might not of have to be removed. But either way I was commenting on if it comes down quicker it'll be quicker to build because if something goes down that means they can dedicate more stuff to Star Wars Land which means progress which means it will come quicker.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
*Toy Story Land. It is all relative. If Star Wars wasn't going to happen Toy Story Land might have been put where Star Wars Land was so the earful tower might not of have to be removed. But either way I was commenting on if it comes down quicker it'll be quicker to build because if something goes down that means they can dedicate more stuff to Star Wars Land which means progress which means it will come quicker.

But since it's been down for months it's all pretty academic at this point.

DHSCM

What are you talking about its been down since Late March early April. Land has been entirely cleared and prepared there's already pictures and proof of all of this so I don't know what your trying to get at.

Daveeeeed

What are you talking about its been down since Late March early April. Land has been entirely cleared and prepared there's already pictures and proof of all of this so I don't know what your trying to get at.
Sorry I didn't mean that when it comes down I was trying to explain what I originally responded to this:
I would cry at that sight. I don't want to see that!
Why? It means that Star Wars Land will come quicker
So I was trying to explain it's not a bad thing for it to be down. Sorry for the confusion.

Daveeeeed

The tower doesn't have to be destroyed. It could be relocated and still incorporated in HS.
Wish that would be the case, but they don't want it to have that Studios theme. Walt Disney Studios in Paris has an entrance that looks spectacular, so the tower works, but for HWS it really has nothing to do with the park anymore.

Doug Means

i have not been sense the Earful Tower has come down, i know it will be a said day when we drive by where we should have seen it but don't! i will shed a tear, and probably every time after that we go by. life will go on, life will go on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom