Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

HauntedMansionFLA

The Boba Fett movie was rumored but no longer confirmed. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop back up as a Star Wars Story option or limited TV series at some point. Either way, we will most likely see a Star Wars movie of some kind every year for the foreseeable future.
I'd pass on Boba Fett and show Palatine in his younger years. Knights of Ren? They could go a bunch of different directions. Obi watching over Luke when he is young and his falling out with his uncle?

roj2323

Something seems to have stalled. They tore down about 2/3 of the stadium in 2 days. And the rest is just sitting there untouched and I have no idea as to why.

There's one of a few reasons. A work delay (truck shortage) (catching up with material removal) (broken machine) (an oops), a workplace injury, Union related issue (holiday)(contract dispute) and other minor issues.

If I were a betting man I'd say it was likely a broken machine or an oops of some kind.

bunnyman

Something seems to have stalled. They tore down about 2/3 of the stadium in 2 days. And the rest is just sitting there untouched and I have no idea as to why.
Yeah, they probably had to move the funds to Disneyland to pay for the new massive garage and entrance.

CJR

If I was a betting man i'd say it will slip, although they have said early 2017 for Avatar since construction began and it seems like that is still about right, so who knows.

I'm curious if the lack of major storms is the cause. Perhaps if we continue to be lucky, they'll move full speed ahead. It's crazy how quick they move once they really get going.

CJR

I disagree. They have 3 speeds...slow, slower and slowest...and at the same time...cut, cut and cut some more! :)

Just to be clear, I'm talking about after construction has started, not the design process. The design process is slow and where most cuts happen. Some cuts can happen after construction has started, but I'd wager it's rare for them to be too major.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom