News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Cmdr_Crimson

If you think anything short of the architectural equivalent of a unicorn dancing into a starburst is not creative enough for that kind of space, I don't think you would have liked the original EPCOT Center which had a very contemporary 1980s vibe.
Unicorn dancing into a starburst! Now you're talking!
Case in point......They were never clear about what these "futuristic" outfits represented..
cd96db3d9c0dbeb3786e867e7b570edc.jpg

Last edited:

Epcot81Fan

I know when I walked into Epcot in 1982, I kept thinking, “Wow, this is very disappointing and all of the architecture looks boring like everything else out in the normal public space here in 1982!”

Rewriting history is fun!

Bocabear

I think at the time the outfits just represented futuristic fashion with a whimsical band of rainbow...just for color... There was no message... just fun and colorful... And a nod back to the Space Suits that they used in Tomorrowland back in the 60s (Disneyland)
1722428621191.png

Chef idea Mickey`=

If they had a new outfit specifically for Epcot kind of like the Tron outfits would be pretty neat.
tron-mickey.jpg
I love this! I know people want also the classic outfits for photos but I find it funny now with the new meet and greet it's back to the same thing. Can we have both! These outfits are perfect just have some Spaceship Earth symbols on them or a globe to represent it along World Showcase.

Cmdr_Crimson

I love this! I know people want also the classic outfits for photos but I find it funny now with the new meet and greet it's back to the same thing. Can we have both! These outfits are perfect just have some Spaceship Earth symbols on them or a globe to represent it along World Showcase.
True..
Mickey is a Magician at MK
Sorcerer at DHS
Safari Gear at AK...
Epcot....Eh we have over 175 different outfits for him let's be as lazy as Communicore Hall and use what we have..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom