Pecos Bill Cafe closing for short refurbishment to launch new menu

JeffH

I didn't think the new burger-less menu would last, as far as I was concerned Burgers at Pecos Bill's was CLASSIC Disney fare, with many memories tied to eating there since I was a child almost 50 years ago.

Prototype82

In the last few years Pecos' menu has gotten progressively worse. I fully support the new menu they brought in, I just would love to see the Taco Salad back. Rumor has it you can get it, but I don't have anyone confirming it.
I will have to check because I LOVED that taco salad.

Jon81uk

In the last few years Pecos' menu has gotten progressively worse. I fully support the new menu they brought in, I just would love to see the Taco Salad back. Rumor has it you can get it, but I don't have anyone confirming it.

I will have to check because I LOVED that taco salad.

You can now get Nachos topped with meat. So with the toppings bar you can almost make Nacho salad.

disney4life2008

Let's be real: The new menu sucks and overpriced. I love tex-mex but they have really missed the mark here. I will forever miss the smell from Pecos Bills of burgers and fries. Now, there is no smell. Cosmic Rays has the best food but as everyone else has said, it is always packed.

FigmentForver96

Let's be real: The new menu sucks and overpriced. I love tex-mex but they have really missed the mark here. I will forever miss the smell from Pecos Bills of burgers and fries. Now, there is no smell. Cosmic Rays has the best food but as everyone else has said, it is always packed.
I'm sorry but the food at Cosmic Rays may be some of the worst food you could possibly eat. It reeks of burnt grease, always packed even when other places did sell burgers. I am all for burgers but i like some variety as well.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'm sorry but the food at Cosmic Rays may be some of the worst food you could possibly eat. It reeks of burnt grease, always packed even when other places did sell burgers. I am all for burgers but i like some variety as well.

Have to agree the burgers served there recently are simply NASTY, Like so many other things at WDW that was not always the case, No cosmic ray's never had a GREAT burger but at one time they were an acceptable burger. Now it's simply who has the cheapest frozen burger patties and thats whats served today.

ToTBellHop

Anyone who thinks Cosmic Ray's has edible, let alone "the best" food, is disqualified from being "real" with regard to food.

I love the new Pecos Bill's food and the place is routinely busy again now that people have adjusted expectations. The last thing we need is less variety in MK counter service.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Have to agree the burgers served there recently are simply NASTY, Like so many other things at WDW that was not always the case, No cosmic ray's never had a GREAT burger but at one time they were an acceptable burger. Now it's simply who has the cheapest frozen burger patties and thats whats served today.

Weren't they just carbon copies of each other? The only difference is that one pallet of the frozen "beef" product goes down the utilidoor to the right and one goes down the utilidoor to the left.

dstrawn9889

Weren't they just carbon copies of each other? The only difference is that one pallet of the frozen "beef" product goes down the utilidoor to the right and one goes down the utilidoor to the left.
its the difference between LEFT Disney and RIGHT Disney... now does RIGHT Disney have packing tape like that?
twix-factory-tour.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

You are absolutely correct @monothingie

Comment was intended to be general the circular frozen 'beef' product served at WDW these days is just NASTY period, Does not matter WHERE it's served or how far it travelled down the utilidors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom