Pop Secret Popcorn to sponsor Fantasmic! as part of new strategic alliance with Diamond Foods Inc

YodaMan

Maybe I should have started a new thread rather than post this here, but what the hey. Not a huge update, but the dragon's wings were entirely redone and update about two weeks ago. The neck and head are still the same, but similar to the HD and lighting updates a few months back, this update is also 1000% better

brihow

Maybe I should have started a new thread rather than post this here, but what the hey. Not a huge update, but the dragon's wings were entirely redone and update about two weeks ago. The neck and head are still the same, but similar to the HD and lighting updates a few months back, this update is also 1000% better

Anyone have before and after pics of this? I'd love to see the difference.

Fantasmicguy

Fantasmic is starting to look a whole lot better. I would hate to see this attraction leave so I hope these new tweeks will help it stay longer. Maybe a complete overhaul while keeping the same plot points in this attractions future during change to new DHS? Maybe Chernabog replacing Maleificent? Or a frozen scene added? The witch doctor? A new boat? I just hope the future is bright for this family favorite!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom