Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Purduevian

Is Toy Story Land the worst designed land in an American Disney park? Marvel Land in DCA has to give it a bit of competition and “new Frontierland” seems like a threat to claim the crown, but TSL is certainly up there.
I mean what is your cut off of a "land" Commissary Lane at DHS and Performance Corridor are both quite rough considering neither has a ride or show.

Marc Davis Fan

shoot id say adventure land in MK is pretty terrible imo. You got jungle cruise...then it turns into a terrible aladdin themed 6 flags spinner...then to pirates.....its pretty bad imo
Agreed... though it's pretty much the Six Flags spinner (plus the associated thematic changes in that subsection of the land) that cause the problem. Before that, the transition between "old Adventureland" and Caribbean Plaza worked, I think.

Bocabear

Agreed... though it's pretty much the Six Flags spinner (plus the associated thematic changes in that subsection of the land) that cause the problem. Before that, the transition between "old Adventureland" and Caribbean Plaza worked, I think.
I agree the old version worked better... The spinner and the Aladdin theming just don't seem to fit... Maybe a miniland at DHS with an Aladdin flying carpet coaster....or put the miniland in the unused African pavilion area at EPCOT? It would be nice to see that part of Adventureland brought back to it's tropical island motif....

Animaniac93-98

AC has at least one very good ride, albeit a reskin, in Guardians. Of course, it also has one of Disneys worst rides and generally wastes the biggest IP in film history. Still, I’d tend to agree with you.

When and if the other two rides get built it will be much better, but that won't excuse how bad Webslingers is or the general lack of shade which makes just standing outside for whatever reason brutal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom