Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
“Are penguins endangered? Because I will send all of my armies of Knocknasheega Little People to make them so if Disney so much as touches the OG Tower of Terror, especially that fiend who deigns to call himself MISTER.” - King Brian of Knocknasheega, directly stated to imagineer97
Last I checked, an Emperor outranks a King.

:p

DisneyDodo

A few more flat rides in TSL would be nice, but the lack of a play area is such a glaring missed opportunity. A land filled with oversized toys, but kids can’t even interact with them. A land themed to a backyard, yet you are confined to a single straight-line path and have nowhere to run around.

It’s interesting that Universal (“the teen park”) does such a better job than Disney at building immersive playgrounds for little kids.

A few more flat rides in TSL would be nice, but the lack of a play area is such a glaring missed opportunity. A land filled with oversized toys, but kids can’t even interact with them. A land themed to a backyard, yet you are confined to a single straight-line path and have nowhere to run around.

It’s interesting that Universal (“the teen park”) does such a better job than Disney at building immersive playgrounds for little kids.
I have been thinking the same thing! It is an obvious component to add. Especially since half of the decorations look like you should be able to play on them. Not to mention they got rid of the Honey I shrunk the Kids play area for this whole expansion. Now there’s no play area whatsoever in the park…

indoor play place makes up for capacity and you could put a small ride like TLM land in tokyo as well. Itd be soo much better imo. TSM exits right into the toybox instead of that half mile exit line lol, kids have a place to run around and play (In TSL of all places) and parents have a shaded spot to rest and watch their kids. DHS has no areas for kids to play and run around and this would be a great tradeoff imo

also this would be after many other things that need to happen at DHS
I think animation courtyard is a good spot for a new play area. Get rid of Star Wars Launch Bay

Bocabear

I would rather see them use the Animation Courtyard for something better than a kids playground area... Work that in adjacent to Toystoryland... Allow the Animation Courtyard to become the hub of a series of attractions based on multiple Disney animation films tied together with a 1940s Toontown-like environment....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom