Duffy meet and greet in Walt Disney World's Epcot will end October 3rd this fall

lazyboy97o

It isn't nonsense anymore...ShellieMay and her outfits hit Epcot and WDW stores today. The haters can't just keep hating.
It is nonsense because the two are not related in any manner. Maelstrom merchandise was released right as that attraction was shuttered. Dreamfinder merchandise continues to be sold at a still Dreamfinder-less Imagination Pavilion.

brb1006

Original Poster
Ok now who or what is Gelatoni?
Gelatoni is a cat and the latest friend of Duffy. He's basically loves painting and at this poiny might be showing up as a meetable character at Tokyo Disneysea someday. He's currently exclusive to the resort while Duffy and recently ShellieMay are now at WDW.
Gelatoni.gif

asianway

It is nonsense because the two are not related in any manner. Maelstrom merchandise was released right as that attraction was shuttered. Dreamfinder merchandise continues to be sold at a still Dreamfinder-less Imagination Pavilion.
But but but if I wish hard enough all my dreams will come true

MarkTwain

Any confirmation to the news that Shellie May is at WDW now, or where they're selling her at? It's odd they'd just start selling her without any fanfare.

Looks like a competing Disney site is reporting she's now being sold at Disneyland (not sure if I should post the link).

brb1006

Original Poster
Any confirmation to the news that Shellie May is at WDW now, or where they're selling her at? It's odd they'd just start selling her without any fanfare.

Looks like a competing Disney site is reporting she's now being sold at Disneyland (not sure if I should post the link).
I remember seeing photos of the Shellie May books at various stores in Epcot.

asianway

WDW does not have her as a walk around

rosewein59

I was referring to the plush. Another website is reporting her debut is October 20th at Epcot for the plush and other merchandise than just the book which is already there. I haven't heard anything about a walkaround character for meet and greets. It would be great for Duffy and ShelleyMae to be together at Disney Springs or wherever as they are at Tokyo.

brb1006

Original Poster
I was referring to the plush. Another website is reporting her debut is October 20th at Epcot for the plush and other merchandise than just the book which is already there. I haven't heard anything about a walkaround character for meet and greets. It would be great for Duffy and ShelleyMae to be together at Disney Springs or wherever as they are at Tokyo.
Duffy and Shellie are both in Tokyo Disneysea.

Meeko77

I found the ShellieMay book at Mousegear this past Friday night. The book was not with the other books in the store but with the other Duffy items. Looking forward to buying the plush later this fall!

SandraAnn

Sounds like they are relaunching in some way if they are releasing ShellieMay merchandise. Let's hope they get a meet and greet with both of them together, that would be so neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom