Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2015

raymusiccity

I believe the Epcot tree was completely rewired either last year or the year before. I don't think it is going anywhere at the moment. The MK tree is in most need of a redo in my opinion.

I agree with you about the Epcot tree. I've never seen a photo of any 'burned out sections'. I'm betting that there's a decent upgrade in the works when they repurpose some of the Osborne Lights'. They've already been upgraded to modern LED standards.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

raymusiccity

ChristianG

The HK tree is beautiful. However, I still prefer the one from Paris. It is bigger (or it looks like it) and not so charged with lights.

7959e35f-a40f-4e1f-b124-d9cac6a3e7fa.jpg

Sapin-Disneyland.jpg

the ceremony is also quite nice although this year they have changed it.

I hope they upgrade the one from the Magic Kingdom too :)

It's a shame that MK's tree is really the only tree I can't get on board with. It's time to do something different!!

MissM

Slightly o/t but do they not put the tree up outside the gates of the Studios anymore? I was there last weekend and didn't see it.

MissM

The park wasn't decorated yet last weekend.
Ok, fair enough. I was there for the Osborne Lights so I didn't notice what was and wasn't completed decoration-wise. I know there was some holiday in the works (like window displays) but I went, saw the lights, got my Passholder Osborne Lights tee, then headed over to MK.

TTA94

Question, What type of lights and system does hkdl use for their tree? It's the same as the canopy in the Osborne lights correct?
I would love to do this with my own tree lol except I'm not that tech savvy..

HauntedMansionFLA

Sitting outside for my break and the wind is blowing the soundtrack to the Christmas parade right in my direction. Or they have the speakers turned way up, lol. A true magical moment indeed!

Just wanted to share with some folks I knew would appreciate it :)
Probably the best way to take a break - thanks for sharing. It brought a smile to my face.

ToTBellHop

For those who are interested, the newest Mickey Monitor states that the Christmas parade at MK runs daily 12/19-1/3. And all of the holiday treats are available through 1/2 (Epcot included).

Animaniac93-98

I have one Question. Am I the only one noticing that in all 5 magic kingdom parks around the world the Magic Kingdom Christmas tree is the worst Christmas tree.

No, and I feel like they just should have copied the new tree and garland DLP got in 2013 since their Main Street is so similar to Florida's.

GetAPaperBag

For those who are interested, the newest Mickey Monitor states that the Christmas parade at MK runs daily 12/19-1/3. And all of the holiday treats are available through 1/2 (Epcot included).

I'm not sure we're gonna be able to make it down for a MVMCP, but can anyone tell me how much of the special holiday stuff from the party is available on regular days afters the party ends? Parade, fireworks, "snow", shows?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom