Sprinkles cupcakes Disney Springs

French Quarter

I have never heard of Sprinkles before but I'm pretty excited about it. I'm not one to seek out cupcakes but this sounds like it is really well done.

Is their any news on progress?

JohnWD

image.jpeg

The line for both the inside and the atm were much longer 30 minutes ago. Looks delicious!

roj2323

The line was apparently 300 people long at one point today. As-is it was a bit too crazy to feel like it was worth waiting so I just walked by.

radiorae

Thanks for everyone who's been taking pictures! It's really exciting to see things finally open.

That being said, does anyone think the decor is a little sparse at Sprinkles? I wasn't sure if it that was how all Sprinkles locations looked, or if they rushed to get open on time and weren't able to finish decorating yet.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for everyone who's been taking pictures! It's really exciting to see things finally open.

That being said, does anyone think the decor is a little sparse at Sprinkles? I wasn't sure if it that was how all Sprinkles locations looked, or if they rushed to get open on time and weren't able to finish decorating yet.
Seems like they have gone for a very clean, white interior. It might not be everyones cup of tea, but I think it works.

There are still finishing touches to be made, but I don't think you will see a drastic change.

radiorae

Seems like they have gone for a very clean, white interior. It might not be everyones cup of tea, but I think it works.

There are still finishing touches to be made, but I don't think you will see a drastic change.

That makes sense; a lot of bakeries go for the clean look, now that I think about it. Regardless of how it looks, I'm sure I'll be stopping in next time I'm around... it's hard to say no to cupcakes. :)

halltd

That being said, does anyone think the decor is a little sparse at Sprinkles?
My first thought when I clicked on the interior photos was, "OMG the interior is amazing!". I actually am LOVING how the buildings at the Springs are going with the whole re-use vibe where an old structure was repurposed to be something new. So, it makes total sense to me for the interior to be clean and modern with the outside resembling an ice production facility (from the looks of the pump nearby.

I can't wait to stop by and get my free cupcake! :)

Brenthodge

Never been a huge fan - always found them to be a bit dry and "overhyped". Yes the interior is sparse, but that is their "look". You can tell from the branding and packaging that they are going for a clean, abstracted modern approach. I'll give them that - they did an awesome job of making the product (thick, smooth icing with "dot" of sugar wafer) the brand and the brand the product. Just never found the product living up to the presentation.

Grotto123

was at sprinkles today and had noticed the Mickey shaped cupcake picture they had hanging was not there so the curious person I am asked someone what happened and they stated they were told to take it down. My question is it's been there all this time and don't these businesses have to submit design details before construction

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom