Innoventions West to Close in May?

Kman101

I'm just not sure why everything is a secret. No one is spilling the tea about a DHS makeover (if that's even still on the table), no one can say what's going on with Innoventions ... are they really just up and closing things with no plans otherwise? We used to have insiders actually drop some knowledge, now it's just a constant guessing game and armchair imagineering. Are they that much of a mess (and if they are that's not surprising). Why invest in either park when people keep flocking to them, even with lackluster offerings and closed buildings. Siiiigh. TDO needs a total overhaul. I'd imagine the Disney company MGMT needs a total overhaul.

HauntedMansionFLA

I'm just not sure why everything is a secret. No one is spilling the tea about a DHS makeover (if that's even still on the table), no one can say what's going on with Innoventions ... are they really just up and closing things with no plans otherwise? We used to have insiders actually drop some knowledge, now it's just a constant guessing game and armchair imagineering. Are they that much of a mess (and if they are that's not surprising). Why invest in either park when people keep flocking to them, even with lackluster offerings and closed buildings. Siiiigh. TDO needs a total overhaul. I'd imagine the Disney company MGMT needs a total overhaul.
I totally agree but Iger is under contract till 2018 and probably will get another extension since Disney stock is doing so well.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just wondering if there has been any news lately on the closed side of Innoventions West? Has there been anything since they blocked up the exhibits and only have the Chase/Visa M&G And small section of PS3's to occupy the one wall?

LuckyOswald

Just wondering if there has been any news lately on the closed side of Innoventions West? Has there been anything since they blocked up the exhibits and only have the Chase/Visa M&G And small section of PS3's to occupy the one wall?
When I was there last week that's all it was. There was one lone sign saying the meet and greet was there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom