Frozen Summer Fun 2015

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Final chance to see it?

It's an absolute shame I cannot.
Having just returned from WDW on Tuesday, I can honestly say that various members of my family enjoyed all or part of the Frozen offerings.
Hubby declared the Frozen fireworks to be the best of the bunch. By far.
My 19 year old son didn't hate the DJ dance party. His 19 year old girlfriend lapped up every offering.
And me, 48 year old mom, is still singing "Let it Go" days later.

Frozen still has legs, trust me.

Mukta

I'm planning to go to DHS on 9/12. Will the stage be down? It's my first time going since the Hat was removed and I would love to see the view of the theater as I enter.

RSoxNo1

I do think fatigue is starting to set in. In talking with friends that have little girls, most have them have moved on. That's not to say that they wouldn't be excited about seeing a show or a ride in the parks, but one thing can only hold a child's attention for so long.

Next Big Thing

I do think fatigue is starting to set in. In talking with friends that have little girls, most have them have moved on. That's not to say that they wouldn't be excited about seeing a show or a ride in the parks, but one thing can only hold a child's attention for so long.
What you are saying doesn't correlate with fatigue. Fatigue is when you tire of something while it sounds like what you describe is young kids simply moving on from it. Of course people are going to move on from it, if you aren't at the parks, the movie was released nearly 2 years ago now and the Frozen short was released about 6 months ago already.

When there's nothing new, people simply move on. They will all come swarming back once Frozen 2 is released and Frozen on Broadway will be an overwhelming success.

Last edited:

FigmentsFangirl

Twitter was so quite concerning the last day of the whole summer fun event. When does the lights begin ? There's literally a dry spell when nothing is really happening at DHS to begin with, how will they draw crowds in between now and the Osbourne lights ? Personally if it were up to me, I'd make this a yearly event that'd fill the bill bewtween Star Wars Weekends, and the Osbourne Lights exactly, maybe a halloween party or two during the last week of october ? I mean honestly, the fireworks are worth it every time.

I for one, miss it already

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom