Frozen Summer Fun 2015

mm52200

From short little clips and reports posted on twitter I don't think the show content changed any, which is fine by me. I still like our sing along the best, the historians are hilarious and I love the pretty much free reign they're given with improving. They really make the show enjoyable for all, and really brings it to a level that even the adults can enjoy.

FigmentsFangirl

From short little clips and reports posted on twitter I don't think the show content changed any, which is fine by me. I still like our sing along the best, the historians are hilarious and I love the pretty much free reign they're given with improving. They really make the show enjoyable for all, and really brings it to a level that even the adults can enjoy.

My favorite historian is in the picture below :D He's my faovirte for two reasons, 1 he reminds me so much of Ribin Williams, and he improvises like you wouldn't believe! Espeically when he misses his cue for example when the sled explodes it explodes on the screen and he flinches and goes "I missed my cue again!"

20150124_171720666.jpg

mm52200

Glad the fireworks are just as impressive as last years! I do hate that they managed to cut the host and the live trumpet players from the stage show. They were a nice touch to the event last year.

TyrantBoss

I never in my life thought that Disney would ever be able to oversaturate something to the point where I am sick of it.

Well......there's a first time for everything.........I am totally sick of Frozen and anything Frozen related.

If I never hear "Let it Go" again for the next 10 years I'll be just fine.

Sometimes less is more....and less of Olaf is a WHOLE lot more.

StringBeanDream

With the addition of the talking Olaf. Has there been any talk of adding more articulated characters? I know there was talk of Beauty and the Beast getting them. Still true?

RAXIP

Just caught this on YouTube. Not that it will make @TyrantBoss any happier. Apparently they are using projection tech for the singalong show in the new Hyperion Theater.

That video is of the show in California Adventure in the Muppet Vision theater. But yes the version in Hollywood Studios does make use of projection mapping.
Anyone know if Elsa's float made it into Welcome today?
Yes it's just fine now. I saw someone posted yesterday that the float's batteries had not been fully recharged after rehearsals the night before. Don't know if that's what really happened but it makes the most sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom