Magic Kingdom's Jungle Cruise to close for a near month long refurbishment in the Spring

Queenof<3<3

Literally about to go on as we speak. It's been on and off all day. And sometimes on when the app says closed. I'll try to snap pics of anything new.

Queenof<3<3

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Skippy

Hmm were there always giant spider webs?
In the temple? Yes.

That lighting in your Blurry Trip Report :) seemed a little odd though. Maybe they added lighting/blacklighting showcasing some things. (Total speculation/questioning based on that singular picture)

Queenof<3<3

Also all animatronics were working, and I could have sworn I heard new jokes from the skipper. Also I heard more animal noises in some areas. Monkeys screaming loudly at the entrance to the temple was one of them.

spectromagic04

People on Twitter are raving about the new Temple lighting and how good all the audio animatronics move, but there is absolutely no video since the refurbishment.

Queenof<3<3

Unfortunately every time I went on it it was at night so I couldn't take decent pictures or video :( the temple does look great. To be honest everything from the props to animatronics and even the sound effects were improved on. I like the new monkey sound effect before entering the temple. Also the lions eating zebra scene had very noticeable updates sound effects. They must have repainted the spider webs because I've never seen them stand out. I think they also did something to the water like re dye it or something because it's was ridiculously foamy and visibly brown on the shwitzer falls. All animatronics were working flawlessly.

sporadic

How is the cruise at night? We've always done it during the day, but I've heard mixed feelings about the cruise at night. Some say it's a completely different for the night element and highly recommend it, others say it's horrible because nothing is lit and you can't see anything. Curious how it is at night now after the refurb.

MonorailLover

How is the cruise at night? We've always done it during the day, but I've heard mixed feelings about the cruise at night. Some say it's a completely different for the night element and highly recommend it, others say it's horrible because nothing is lit and you can't see anything. Curious how it is at night now after the refurb.

It seems it's gotten better at night now. o

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom