Beach Club Resort - 20 Month Refurb

Father Robinson

Sorry if this has been answered already, but are they redoing the lobby, or changing the music selection,or the artificial green clover and aloe scent?

MinnieWaffles

The new rooms look fantastic! I love the colour scheme and new beds.

I'm excited to stay at CBR in March in the brand new rooms there too. That also looks really good compared to how shabby and outdated our room looked last Feb.

Tuvalu

Great to know! Thanks.

Does anyone have pictures? I know the above posts have included pictures from some of the standard rooms.
Resort rooms are decorated the same whether regular or club.

Google search Beach Club Club Lounge and you will probably find pictures of the refurbished lounge area. I think I saw some but can't remember where :confused:

Rescue Ranger

I'm staying in a studio villa at the end of April....what can I expect? Hopefully the room is nice. I have never stayed in the villas before.
And of course if the pool is closed during that time, that would hurt as that was he main reason we're staying there. That and location.

Rose&Crowner

Thanks hopefully lazy river will be back up by early March....

We'll be there (first time!) in a couple weeks and about three weeks ago we received a letter outlining exactly what areas of stormy (that's what us insiders call it) will be closed.

image.jpg

If you haven't gotten one yet you should if it'll be refurbing'ed (more insider talk) during your stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom