Pandora Jewelry coming to Walt Disney World with products and sponsorship of Wishes

scpergj

When I bought the two for my wife a few weeks ago at our Pandora store, they had a very small selection of the Disney charms left. They had several that sold out the day they were available. Pandora is still pretty popular in the Jacksonville area, at least in the groups we associate with.

Like I said apparently people like them,I personally think they look super cheap and just can not fathom that people pay hundreds of dollars for them when they have the exact same thing at Kohls for ten or 15 bucks. personally I think if I'm going to spend over a thousand dollars on jewelry I'm getting gold and diamonds that looks like it cost what I paid for it. My Mom has one she loves and I shudder to think what my Dad has paid for all those charms, but to me It looks cheap. I have even been given a bracelet with a karate charm for getting my black belt , I just am having a really hard time trying to force myself to spend that kind of money on more charms so I could actually wear it.

Thank you. I SOOOOOOO agree. If it's expensive, at least let it Be something everyone can recognize and knows is expensive.
I've told my husband on many occasions that he had better never buy me one because no one, unless they look very closely, can tell it's not from Charming Charlie's or Walmart!!! Put that money towards my Nordstrom wish list please!!!

note2001

Thank you. I SOOOOOOO agree. If it's expensive, at least let it Be something everyone can recognize and knows is expensive.
I've told my husband on many occasions that he had better never buy me one because no one, unless they look very closely, can tell it's not from Charming Charlie's or Walmart!!! Put that money towards my Nordstrom wish list please!!!

I love my old silver charm bracelets from the 1970s because although they might look similar to charm bracelets you can find anywhere today, they are quite heavy and have a jingle sound to them from the pure sterling you just can't get from the light weight stuff produced now. Not to mention I know it's good quality and each and every charm has a meaning to it (ballet, first communion tokens, four leaf clovers, one in real emerald... etc.)

I think that's the draw to these, not that they look like anything you can get anywhere else, but that the wearer knows they're not.

alissafalco

Man, people are really harsh about this jewelry. Just because it's not something you want does not mean you have to ridicule it for those who are interested.
Exactly! And ALL jewelery you cant tell is real or fake unless you look close so I dont know what the other posters hatred is really about. Pandora is HUGE and extremely popular still here where I live in NY.

Wysdom

For those interested Chamilia is no longer allowed to produce Disney charms, they can sell out what they have left in stock, but charms and bracelets are now only available at Pandora.... unless you buy the cheaper stuff at Kohls( Which I do not think is "Real" Disney merchandise)

Pandora has been around for ages and will be around for ages ( The company is still making BILLIONS yearly) if you like it great if you don't fine but I am not understanding the hatred, they are not over priced at all ... but to each...

cbettua

Does anyone know if the Sorcerer hat is available again in the parks? I was there last November and it was sold out. I can't buy it at the disneystore.com. Seems like they are somewhere since they come up on ebay.

Wysdom

Does anyone know if the Sorcerer hat is available again in the parks? I was there last November and it was sold out. I can't buy it at the disneystore.com. Seems like they are somewhere since they come up on ebay.
I wash just there in January and I bought 2 one for me and one for mom and there were plenty.

Princess A

Pandora is super popular here in England. I have two bracelets, and I will consider getting a charm for them. I have my eye on the Tinker Bell-themed ones. The park exclusive charms are very cute, too. I don't think they look cheap, and people know they are expensive so the allure is there. I think they will do really well at Disney. I think one of the RunDisney races is sponsored by Pandora, too.

For Christmas I received a Tiffany charm bracelet, so for me, I am more interested in Tiffany charms at the moment! :p Hoping to get one from the Mall at Millenia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom