Cinderella's Royal Table closing for lengthy refurbishment in early 2015

Jabbas

If you hashtag cinderellas royal table and then go above one of the pictures and click where people are tagging themselves at the restaurant, a cast member posted two pictures with the hashtag "cast only." Not sure if anything is different about those pictures.

erclvrb18

If you hashtag cinderellas royal table and then go above one of the pictures and click where people are tagging themselves at the restaurant, a cast member posted two pictures with the hashtag "cast only." Not sure if anything is different about those pictures.
you should post the ones from today on here cause I have tried it and for some reason my computer isnt working with it...

Rescue Ranger

I am SO anxious to see what was done. I really hope they re-themed the dining area. Not that it was bad before, but I have always felt it needed to be more....regal? I like the way the cruise ships have done it with similar style restaurants.

erclvrb18

I am SO anxious to see what was done. I really hope they re-themed the dining area. Not that it was bad before, but I have always felt it needed to be more....regal? I like the way the cruise ships have done it with similar style restaurants.
if the picture I saw on Instagram is new then it does not look really any different from the waiting area to the ballroom .... sadly.............

erclvrb18

crt.jpg

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
So the lengthy refurbishment resulted in little to no visible changes? That's a bit of a let down.
Not all refurbs need to have upgrades associated with them. Routine maintenance is always needed and generally appreciated.

Of course, I'm fairly certain that this refurb included the installation of the ability for you to experience (at a premium upcharge) the experience of being actual nobility in a medieval castle. The windows seats will be reserved for VIP packages, and will open, allowing you to throw your leftover food at the peasants below. You will get your own all-you-care-to-throw plates of mashed potatoes, boiling hot stews, and rotten tomatoes, all on a commemorative plate that you can keep (or throw itself if you choose to).

jakeman

Not all refurbs need to have upgrades associated with them. Routine maintenance is always needed and generally appreciated.

Of course, I'm fairly certain that this refurb included the installation of the ability for you to experience (at a premium upcharge) the experience of being actual nobility in a medieval castle. The windows seats will be reserved for VIP packages, and will open, allowing you to throw your leftover food at the peasants below. You will get your own all-you-care-to-throw plates of mashed potatoes, boiling hot stews, and rotten tomatoes, all on a commemorative plate that you can keep (or throw itself if you choose to).
Yum...tomatoes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom