Cinderella's Royal Table closing for lengthy refurbishment in early 2015

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We did CRT at Citricos on Saturday, the 14th. Can I beg Disney not to move it back to the castle? It was fantastic at Citricos. There was plenty of room for the princesses to move around. The food was simply amazing, it being Citricos and all. Plus the service was amazing. If they kept this here, I would go all the time.

I am in TOTAL agreement. While the photo session with Cinderella wasn't as "magical" as the Castle experience, the improvement in the food quality and the interactions with the princesses - especially the inclusion of Belle - makes Citrico's a vastly better location. I'm more willing to pay $50/person for breakfast with an experience like that than what we had at the Castle.

Last edited:

SnarkyMonkey

Pardon me, that should say, "Pay in Advance on a credit card", which would then in turn cause a delay in getting your refund. Whereas with the DDP, I can cancel one reservation and immediately book another. Yes, if you are not receiving a Free Dining package, you would essentially be paying in advance. However, at 180 days out, I would be willing to say that most people have not paid off their trip yet, and therefore are not out that $200 on their credit card.

Yes, you explained yourself very clearly and most of us understood what you were saying. Thank you for sharing your experience. I too would be overjoyed if they didn't take a deposit ahead of time as I don't like dealing with refunds, etc.

TomHendricks

I am in TOTAL agreement. While the photo session with Cinderella wasn't as "magical" as the Castle experience, the improvement in the food quality and the interactions with the princesses - especially the inclusion of Belle - makes Citrico's a vastly better location. I'm more willing to pay $50/person for breakfast with an experience like that than what we had at the Castle.
Yeah, if they kept it here they would have to do something about the photo with Cinderella. A nicer spot, also out of the sun. I completely forgot about the added inclusion of Belle, she was fantastic. Here are the kids with Belle:
IMG_8753_zps25996832.jpg

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Citricos might be a great alternative, but it's missing something: it's not in the castle. There will always be people - and not just children- who want to live the dream of being inside the castle.
We have an ADR there later this month, and we are only going because we want to see the look in our daughter's face when she realizes she is actually going to eat inside the castle - the characters will sure be a nice bonus.
You may beat the food and service, but you will never beat the location.

mikenatcity1

Citricos might be a great alternative, but it's missing something: it's not in the castle. There will always be people - and not just children- who want to live the dream of being inside the castle.
We have an ADR there later this month, and we are only going because we want to see the look in our daughter's face when she realizes she is actually going to eat inside the castle - the characters will sure be a nice bonus.

I'll have to agree! Everything else is ok, but walking into the castle, up the stairs and looking out the window is magical, even to a group of adults :)

ToTBellHop

Dare to dream--Disney could have a restaurant in the Castle that also happens to have stellar food. That used to be the case before it had its name changed to CRT.

erclvrb18

im surprised that there are no pictures or info given the park has been open longer than an hour and the castle restaurant is open... my twitter wont load the new twit pix....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom