Garden Grill restaurant permanently immobile? No.

Dads 2 Boys

Wow, I need an excuse to have an opinion on a forum board. How about the fact that it was reported that CMs who worked there said it would not be fixed. Is that enough of an "excuse", Oh Mighty Judge?
I guess to some people "temporary" could mean anything, since more than three months went by until this was fixed. Is the Yeti just temporarily out of order, too? After all, it's only been years, and they could fix it "someday."

My point proven......extreme response to an "un-extreme" comment.

Sincerely,
"Oh Mighty Judge"

P.S. I have never said to anyone here they can't have an opinion but when all the "chicken littles" go berserk without using a little perspective....it cracks me up. Most CMs are not generally thought of as accurate according to these boards. This is not necessarily my opinion...just an observation from comments here made by others.

dadddio

It cracks me up at all the "sky is falling people" that freaked out over this and the missing track piece on Everest. Can't wait to hear the excuses as to why y'all jumped off the deep end.
You'll never see those posts. Instead, you'll see loads of posts by these people claiming that it still is broken, sort of like they are still making false arguments against FP+.

dadddio

Wow, I need an excuse to have an opinion on a forum board. How about the fact that it was reported that CMs who worked there said it would not be fixed. Is that enough of an "excuse", Oh Mighty Judge?
This, of course, is the problem with all of the self-styled 'insiders' and their flock. They pass along junk that they heard from people who, while working for the company, are not in a position to know anything. Then, the regular cast of 'Those that love Disney so much that they never have a good thing to say about it' come in with their doom and gloom BS. They all have a grand time patting themselves on the back, holding up their faux insider as a prophet, and shouting down anyone who doubts their message.

Alektronic

This, of course, is the problem with all of the self-styled 'insiders' and their flock. They pass along junk that they heard from people who, while working for the company, are not in a position to know anything. Then, the regular cast of 'Those that love Disney so much that they never have a good thing to say about it' come in with their doom and gloom BS. They all have a grand time patting themselves on the back, holding up their faux insider as a prophet, and shouting down anyone who doubts their message.

That's a big problem there, most CM's don't know (or even care) what's going on in their own department and as well as the other different departments.

dadddio

But sometimes social media just doesn't work. (I disney's case... the Yeti for example).
It all depends on damage mitigation, cost benefit and type of issue.
the KFC case was clearly social (the kid getting discriminated and told to leave) and could cause a huge ruckus.
Now that it looks like the child's family lied about the whole thing, one wonders what will happen.

dadddio

"My neck, my back! My neck and my back! Ohh...I want a hundred and fifty THOUSAND! But
we can settle out of court right now, for twenty bucks!"
Unfortunately, people will always remember that they heard that KFC turned the girl away and never that the story was bogus, so it will effect (affect? A little help here!) KFC's business. It's just like the Heineken dog fighting thing.

cw1982

Unfortunately, people will always remember that they heard that KFC turned the girl away and never that the story was bogus, so it will effect (affect? A little help here!) KFC's business. It's just like the Heineken dog fighting thing.

Lol... affect ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom