2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets now on sale

omurice

A few parties sold out that were not reported here. I believe the Fri, 10/3 party was sold out on 10/2, I tried to buy a ticket but could not the night before at GR. I thought maybe the CM was mistaken and keyed in 10/2 by mistake (because I could not see that news on this site), but the website did not allow buying for 10/3 either.
It is always possible they had a system glitch, I've seen it with some events where one day you could not buy, then the next day you could buy a ticket.
That whole week (first week of October) there were weird glitches with MDE and booking FP+, so a system problem would not surprise me.

HTF

Just went to this for the very first time this past Friday and was wondering if anyone may know a few answers to some questions I have.

1. While in line we were talking to another family that seemed to be pretty Disney savvy. They were explaining to me that they cannot remember it being this busy for MNSSHP and they've been going for years. Is it possible he was just confused or has MNSSHP increased numbers with the NFE increased capacity in mind?
2. Whats the AP discounted price for a week night now?
3. What kind of cuts are people referring too here from previous years?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I would love to hear what guest communications has to say.

Edit: What's in the water? I'm hearing more and more stories of CMs becoming outright hostile at guests?

Methinks it's the constant pressure to do more with far less resources and dealing with the cranky computer

asianway

Just went to this for the very first time this past Friday and was wondering if anyone may know a few answers to some questions I have.

1. While in line we were talking to another family that seemed to be pretty Disney savvy. They were explaining to me that they cannot remember it being this busy for MNSSHP and they've been going for years. Is it possible he was just confused or has MNSSHP increased numbers with the NFE increased capacity in mind?
2. Whats the AP discounted price for a week night now?
3. What kind of cuts are people referring too here from previous years?
I hate to say it but the Halloween Party is a great alternative to a $100 day ticket to the Magic Kingdom. 7 hours in the park, lighter attendance, better entertainment, shorter waits, no FP+...more people must be figuring it out

Bolt

I hate to say it but the Halloween Party is a great alternative to a $100 day ticket to the Magic Kingdom. 7 hours in the park, lighter attendance, better entertainment, shorter waits, no FP+...more people must be figuring it out
Agreed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom