SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Is it not on the FP roster yet? Or why the long wait?

They did a soft open this past weekend. We just happened to wander by, saw people riding (you cannot hear the cars on the tracks - it is very quiet), heard the screams of delight and made a mad dash to the ride. The standby time was 2 hours, but it only took us an hour.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My guess based on previous openings would be that it will now stay open as much as possible. They will try to ramp up and keep it operating as though it is live.

The CM for our Keys to the Kingdom tour wouldn't officially say, but he kept telling us, it might be open that day (we went Sunday) because one of the guests kept asking that question. And it was.

dstrawn9889

ok, we are at >1 until opening of the final piece that is headed to NFL, can we close some of these threads and demote this to the main page and promote the hub work to a catagory itself?

ABQ

ok, we are at >1 until opening of the final piece that is headed to NFL, can we close some of these threads and demote this to the main page and promote the hub work to a catagory itself?
I think you mean <1 day. But I readily admit that I hate the maths. (SIC)

benji

I find it highly disappointing annual pass holders didn't get to preview the attraction. Everest had a great pass holder preview. We even got a free collectors pin. It was a really nice perk.

Wikkler

Today is opening day. From 9:00, expect chaos in MK. If you happen to be at WDW today, please, for your own safety, don't go to MK. Thank you.

doctornick

It probably will be bad today because it was advertised as the opening date and the FP line will be filled to capacity which will make the standby line move VERY slowly.

Sure. I doubt that the MK in general will be "chaotic" today, however. The 7DMT will certainly have a long line and Ann & Elsa will have their standard massive wait, but I would guess you could walk around the rest of the park and it would be a typical day for late May.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom