Star Wars Weekends 2014

Hyperspace Hoopla

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wanted to ask if anyone had received their D-Tech me statues yet. My son did his about 8 weeks ago, and we haven't received anything yet.

Thanks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wanted to ask if anyone had received their D-Tech me statues yet. My son did his about 8 weeks ago, and we haven't received anything yet.

Thanks.
I did not order one this year but have ordered 2 in the past and they take a while to get to you. I think most of mine came about 12 weeks prior.

Wildflower

Thanks.
We had them done this year for both of our boys on 5/31. Got one in about 3 weeks and the other is still "waiting to be shipped" over 6 weeks after the fact...

Ariel1986

Thanks.

We got ours within 3 weeks however one was not us and someone else's figure! We contacted D-Tech and the correct figure was sent within two weeks... We're in the UK I don't know if that makes a difference?

Wildflower

Not sure if I'm tired, stupid or both. Thanks. Looks like I'm ready to ship too. Sad, my son's forgotten about it by now.
I'll take tired for $500... :) (am really not sure why they put the status of a goofy button on there at all, but..) Thankfully it's my 3yr old's that's missing so in the same boat that way, my 10yr old would have been ticked.

Wildflower

Stormtrooper. I figured it was the best way to go for the first one. He'll probably want to do the rebel pilot next year.
Hiya! As a follow up, I called them this morning to see what the story is since both were done at same time. They told me it's not unusual for it to happen this way and to expect it to be another 2-3 weeks before the second figure comes. ::Sigh::

Wildflower

Thanks.
Hi there, just wanted to follow up....not sure if you got yours, but my second missing one finally arrived yesterday. Hope yours came as well!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom