75 mickeys 75 inspearations

scottnj1966

Original Poster
Does anyone know why Mickey on the right (Chocolate Mickey)
is not shown on Disney's site or even listed anywhere anymore but is replaced with the one on the left ( Flying Hight #3)?
I yook the pictures myself not very long after they starting displaying the statues at WDW.

thanks

scottnj@cfl.rr.com

75 Mickeys
img_statue_willardson.jpg
75%20InspEARations0075.JPG

Slipknot

I heard that they removed Janet Jackson's Mickey after her "wardrobe malfunction" :rolleyes: I do not know if that was hers though.

alice

yeah i think they made extras in case a designer did something bad :)p ie ms jackson) because when we went in december we took pics of most of them and when we got back i couldn't find some of those on the list.

i will be happy to bring any of the extras home, if they need someone to take them off their hands. but i bet they'll probably end up on disneyauctions.com with a starting bid of $12,000 or so...:hammer:

Originally posted by scottnj1966
No not that one. The janet one is still shown on disney's site. The chocolate one is missing and replaced with that #3

http://disney.go.com/inside/mickey75/
The #3 was at WDW when I went to see the statues a couple days before they left. The chocolate one was there, too but there are some on the site that weren't (that could be due to them being broken). Janet's statue was on display in the park until the day they all left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom