$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiegrace1

joanna71985 said:
Oh brother. This is so pathetic!:lookaroun :brick: :rolleyes: Why don't we all just stop this nonsense. Thank you. Have a Magical Day!:wave:
AMEN.......:kiss: :wave: :snore: :sohappy:

Dukeblue1016

Ya know those TBS commercials where people call up TBS and ask if their situation is funny based on the details of their predicament? Is like Stockboy's job... if I watch a movie... do I need to call TBS (Stockboy) and ask his approval before I laugh at a joke in the movie? Apparently he is deciding factor on what is funny and what isn't...

Also, he makes all these outrageous claims about people under his age being inferior to him; although... Conor (who I'm assuming is younger) acts like a normal person, using normal means to try and resolve a problem.... while stockboy feels it neccessary to make jokes that he has to put laughing smiling faces in because no one else is goin to laugh at them, so maybe a yellow face will cheer his sorry-self up... and he has to be the immature one by stereo-typing him as "watching eminem" and "being too immature for jokes"

Immature people are those that point out differences between themselves and others and act as though they are flaws for that other person... Age is strictly quantitative... however in maturity, Stockboy acts as if he is about five... therefore from now on I see him as a 5 year old child

He'll probably come back with a post like "i make 6 figures a year with a mansion and a loving wife and family and i'm god of all that is holy" on the internet world to make up for his lack of anything in the real world

its pathetic

jmvd20

Dukeblue1016 said:
He'll probably come back with a post like "i make 6 figures a year with a mansion and a loving wife and family and i'm god of all that is holy" on the internet world to make up for his lack of anything in the real world

its pathetic

:D :D

Mr.Pickles said:
But the whole point of the post Mr.Pickles wrote, was who can or has the right to judge ME. The answer is nobody. If you judge me, I will judge you, and I will win. I always do.

First person?:eek: :wave:

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Dukeblue1016 said:
Ya know those TBS commercials where people call up TBS and ask if their situation is funny based on the details of their predicament? Is like Stockboy's job... if I watch a movie... do I need to call TBS (Stockboy) and ask his approval before I laugh at a joke in the movie? Apparently he is deciding factor on what is funny and what isn't...

Also, he makes all these outrageous claims about people under his age being inferior to him; although... Conor (who I'm assuming is younger) acts like a normal person, using normal means to try and resolve a problem.... while stockboy feels it neccessary to make jokes that he has to put laughing smiling faces in because no one else is goin to laugh at them, so maybe a yellow face will cheer his sorry-self up... and he has to be the immature one by stereo-typing him as "watching eminem" and "being too immature for jokes"

Immature people are those that point out differences between themselves and others and act as though they are flaws for that other person... Age is strictly quantitative... however in maturity, Stockboy acts as if he is about five... therefore from now on I see him as a 5 year old child

its pathetic

Hmmmmm...And you bash Mr.Pickles, when there are posters like this.

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #33:

The song by the Graham Parson's Project, "Eye in the sky", has the lyric," I'm the maker of rules, dealing with fools...", Mr.Pickles understands completely.

Dukeblue1016

It is, its very embarassing, now I must go hang my head in shame...

Darn... looks like pickles got me with his cleverness like "you bash mr.pickes, when there are posters like this"

How long did it take ya to think up that one?

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Dukeblue1016 said:
It is, its very embarassing, now I must go hang my head in shame...

Darn... looks like pickles got me with his cleverness like "you bash mr.pickes, when there are posters like this"

How long did it take ya to think up that one?

Mr.Pickles did not direct that towards you in general, just your offensive post.

But by all means do hang your head in shame. You may feel better after spell.

Here Mr.Pickles included a gift for you please open it.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1617077&postcount=47

Embarrassing, indeed.

Now please read a book, that little acorn in your head is a brain, with proper nourishment it can become a splended thing.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #34:

Mr.Pickles....What more needs to be said.

Dukeblue1016

Yeah, I'll have to hang it in shame as I said... you've gotten the best of me...

Cuz I use my little acorn (sorry sorry... b-r-a-i-n) for offensive use only, It's all I can muster with it...

I'd probably be better off like you... tooting my own horn:

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles has become aware that the Mr.Pickles tip of the day has become one of the most read and eagerly anticipated posts on this website. Mr.Pickles thanks you, and will re-post the one that started it all.

You realize that no one enjoys your post, however if you keep telling yourself that they do... well maybe it will come true... its nice to have wishful thinking

it was you yourself that said earlier something about "stop living in fantasyland" except... thats ironic... people enjoying a single character of your responses... let alone a full sentence or full response; is just that... Fantasy

But I will take your advice, I'll go read a book, because I enjoy reading books, its far better than saying things like "i'm the man and everybody loves me"

Don't worry, there are books to help build one's self-esteem out there I'm sure, so you won't have to keep re-reading your own words to feel good about yourself

Embarassing, indeed.

jmvd20

Duke, your talking to a brick wall. This will go on forever which is most likely what he wants. :brick:

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Dukeblue1016 said:
Yeah, I'll have to hang it in shame as I said... you've gotten the best of me...

Cuz I use my little acorn (sorry sorry... b-r-a-i-n) for offensive use only, It's all I can muster with it...

I'd probably be better off like you... tooting my own horn:

You realize that no one enjoys your post, however if you keep telling yourself that they do... well maybe it will come true... its nice to have wishful thinking

it was you yourself that said earlier something about "stop living in fantasyland" except... thats ironic... people enjoying a single character of your responses... let alone a full sentence or full response; is just that... Fantasy

But I will take your advice, I'll go read a book, because I enjoy reading books, its far better than saying things like "i'm the man and everybody loves me"

Don't worry, there are books to help build one's self-esteem out there I'm sure, so you won't have to keep re-reading your own words to feel good about yourself

Embarassing, indeed.

As long as you take Mr.Pickles advice, something good make come about you. Please though, try to work on creating your own material,( embarrassing, indeed ), I know you must love Mr.Pickles, and thats ok, i'm sure you spout my nuggets of knowledge in your everyday life, but that would make you a poser, a wanna-be. Be yourself, don't be a follower,( unless its Mr.Pickles advice, natch,), you will always never be taken seriously.

And how do you know no one enjoys my posts? Let Mr.Pickles share this with you. Before Mr.Pickles started posting in this thread, it was at 12 views, and off the first page. Look now, almost 2000.

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #35:

Mr.Pickles considers himself a verbal song and dance man. Let me entertain you, let me make you smile....

Dukeblue1016

Where do I start??? Honestly... well there's; "something good make come about you" yes, I should take advice from a 16 year old who cannot spell. Age 16 you ask? The word Poser, I'm 21, haven't heard the word since 1995... good material though. Also "try to work on creating your own material" (talking about when I used your Embarassing), yet later you say "don't be a follower unless its Mr.Pickles advice"

Wait wait wait... I did use your advice, but you said be original... but then, oh my god my acorn is getting so painful because I just can't figure out where to go... later you ask me to be myself.

Hold on... wait, what's that english you used "you will always never be taken seriously" HUH?!?!!?! What's that Punky Brewster???

Let Dukeblue share this with you... if you're gonna try to be original and create an image to yourself... BE CONSISTENT!!! I'm not poking fun, I'm giving you honest to god advice... you'll need it when you get to college... BE CONSISTENT!!! I'm all for you trying to make an image, an obnoxious one maybe it is, but its you! However... you talk constantly in the third person, that's your image... although I caught something

"And how do you know no one enjoys my posts" Shouldn't it have been "And how do you know no one enjoys Mr.Pickles' advice" Yes it should have...

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Dukeblue1016 said:
Where do I start??? Honestly... well there's; "something good make come about you" yes, I should take advice from a 16 year old who cannot spell. Age 16 you ask? The word Poser, I'm 21, haven't heard the word since 1995... good material though. Also "try to work on creating your own material" (talking about when I used your Embarassing), yet later you say "don't be a follower unless its Mr.Pickles advice"

Wait wait wait... I did use your advice, but you said be original... but then, oh my god my acorn is getting so painful because I just can't figure out where to go... later you ask me to be myself.

Hold on... wait, what's that english you used "you will always never be taken seriously" HUH?!?!!?! What's that Punky Brewster???

Let Dukeblue share this with you... if you're gonna try to be original and create an image to yourself... BE CONSISTENT!!! I'm not poking fun, I'm giving you honest to god advice... you'll need it when you get to college... BE CONSISTENT!!! I'm all for you trying to make an image, an obnoxious one maybe it is, but its you! However... you talk constantly in the third person, that's your image... although I caught something

"And how do you know no one enjoys my posts" Shouldn't it have been "And how do you know no one enjoys Mr.Pickles' advice" Yes it should have...

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles thinks taking his advice will only better you, and that is the material you SHOULD use, Mr.Pickles thought he made that crystal clear.

Acorn.

And Mr.Pickles apoplgizes for the word poser, it is actually poseur, and it is in the Websters American Dictionary, College edition. Please by all means look it up.

Acorn. Embarrassing.

And for consistency, Mr.Pickles was trying to type without speaking in the third person, as so many of you have all asked. Will the peanut gallery( or should I say acorn gallery), ever make up its mind?

Acorn. Embarrassing. Without hope.

Now Mr.Pickles grows weary of this, please find someone else to get attention from. If you need Mr.Pickles, remember the gift I gave you.

Mr.Pickles Tip of the day #38:

Mr.Pickles owns property all over the world.

dolbyman

/me drinking cold chocolate:)slurp: ) while reading 8 (or were there 9) pages of off topic .. you all made my start of the day a little brighter :lol: ... I wish the media section would have this kind of attention ... :rolleyes:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Mr Pickles, the vast majority of your posts have nothing at all to do with the topic at hand. Every thread that you post in becomes a flame war, and strays largely off topic. This is obviously counter-productive to the purpose of this discussion forum. The tone of your posts, whilst you may find humorous, is not be interpreted that way by many other members.

I would also mention to Mr.Pickles, stockboy3796, TIC, that having multiple accounts on this forum is not permitted, due to the very reason you seen in this thread.

I am asking that you either change your posting style, or post elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom