$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

djronnieb

Original Poster
How much is it to sponser an attraction at WDW? I know it's going to be different prices for the size of the attraction, but just some idea.

DizWhizKid

djronnieb said:
How much is it to sponser an attraction at WDW? I know it's going to be different prices for the size of the attraction, but just some idea.

Well, I know that when Disney was trying to get MetLife to re-sign as sponsor of Wonders of Life, they were looking at around $40 million in order to do a rennovation of the ride (granted, this was about five years ago). I would imagine that an initial sponsorship, or a sponsorship of a ride involving a major rennovation, would now cost between $50 and $75 million.

Why, ya got some loose change lying around?

djronnieb

Original Poster
DizWhizKid said:
Why, ya got some loose change lying around?

Well I was thinking about sponsering some of the great attractions that way they would always be in top shape, because I wouldn't let them rot away. And yes I'm serious.

natalia1681

djronnieb said:
Well I was thinking about sponsering some of the great attractions that way they would always be in top shape, because I wouldn't let them rot away. And yes I'm serious.

Wow, if I had some extra money laying around, I would sponsor SSE, except it would be SpaceShip Natalie.:D And I would make the chairs on the ride....padded.

Will you sponsor my trip to Disney?:lookaroun

CAPTAIN HOOK

djronnieb said:
If you've got that kind of money - Want a new friend :D

djronnieb

Original Poster
CAPTAIN HOOK said:
If you've got that kind of money - Want a new friend :D

funny how many "friends and family" you get when you tell people you have some extra change laying around. lol This is why I don't go out and brag about what I have. I will be contacting WDW to see if they would allow my company to sponser an attraction.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
djronnieb said:
funny how many "friends and family" you get when you tell people you have some extra change laying around. lol This is why I don't go out and brag about what I have. I will be contacting WDW to see if they would allow my company to sponser an attraction.

Hmmm...Mr.Pickles questions the validity of this post. Now Mr.Pickles asks to see things from Mr.Pickles point of view.

If said person had say 100 million dollars lying around, Mr.Pickles wonders why said person is asking people in a internet forum for business advice. Mr.Pickles thinks there are some witty and intresting members here but hardly anyone qualified,( besides Mr.Pickles ), to be giving sponsor( correct spelling) advice. Mr.Pickles can call his financial advisors anytime of day 7 days a week, and can get answers instantly.

Embarrassing.

Also when one says a sponsorship costs say 50 million, thats a rounded up ballpark figure to ensure shareholder security.

Mr.Pickles hopes this helps.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #22:

Mr.Pickles has become aware that the Mr.Pickles tip of the day has become one of the most read and eagerly anticipated posts on this website. Mr.Pickles thanks you, and will re-post the one that started it all.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #1:

Mr.Pickles is not laughing with you....

ToTBellHop

Yeah...I know if I had a multi-million dollar company, I would probably have some people with Ph.D.s in economics working for me to make such decisions...

I say all need to stop hammering the good Dr and give the man some room to operate. Who knows he could do some great surgical procedure on wonders of life.

TIC

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Yeah...I know if I had a multi-million dollar company, I would probably have some people with Ph.D.s in economics working for me to make such decisions...

I agree.

djronnieb

Original Poster
I was only asking on here because I was curious, yes I could ask any of my finanical advisors to look into it, but I just wanted to get a ballpark idea before I even went any further with the idea. Now that I know the price I think I'm going to have to wait because I was hoping it would be more around $10million. Of cpurse before giving up I will look closer into it by contacting Disney myself.

jmvd20

I have enough money laying around to possibly sponsor one of the light bulbs at WDW. I may even be able to get a sign for it, "this lightbulb is brought to you by: Jmvd20". Do you think I could possibly get that listed on the website or a park map? Must see attractions: Bathroom lightbulb: Watch this amazing device providing light for the guests of WDW. Each show lasts approximately 1600 hours, multiple park tickets may be required to see entire show.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm 25 too. I wish I had $10 million laying around to throw at an attraction. I think I'll offer $75 to sponsor a doorknob somewhere.

jmvd20

natalia1681 said:
Anybody want to go in halfsies and sponsor a bench? I think it would be much appreciated!:lol:

I don't think I could afford that, I will have to stick with my lightbulb idea :D

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
djronnieb said:
I was only asking on here because I was curious, yes I could ask any of my finanical advisors to look into it, but I just wanted to get a ballpark idea before I even went any further with the idea. Now that I know the price I think I'm going to have to wait because I was hoping it would be more around $10million. Of cpurse before giving up I will look closer into it by contacting Disney myself.

Mr.Pickles feels you failed to understand his post....How could you get a accurate quote from this message board? Mr.Pickles thinks that NOBODY, Mr.Pickles repeats NOBODY can give you the correct answer. Mr.Pickles thinks, (and this is food for thought ), that if you want to be taken seriously to be a sponsor, Mr.Pickles thinks Disney will come to YOU. But by all means, call Disney yourself, Mr.Pickles is sure they would love to hear from you...........(belated laughing fit begins)

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles also thinks it would be a wonderful idea for all the WDWmagic members to get together and sponsor something like say oh um like yea a toilet. Yes, and Mr.Pickles knows which one, the uni-______ toilet by Soarin'. Yes and you can have a password for entrance. Weeellllll, what could the password be, hmmmmmm, Mr.Pickles has it WAFFLEFEST.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #25:
Mr.Pickles can ALWAYS ferret out the have and have nots.

manutdfan1

i think mr. pickles is annoying and that he is wrong when he states that people likes his stupid tips of the day. and hey, if he is lying he can dream. but i personally beleive him. Mr. Pickles needs to stop being a criticizer and be nice to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom