7 more minutes

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
till 5/5/5. :hammer: (Why am I so excited about this event that I will not be able to even attend? I do not know.)

LoriMistress

It's 5/5! Let's celebrate!

With tacos! :D

34496_logo.jpg

:slurp:

Taco kisses for my honey! Taco, tacos, burrito, taco, tacos.

emerald28

Did you hear about those boys that wore shirts with American flags on them yesterday and were sent home from school for 'disrespecting the Mexican holiday'?

I think that's a bit ridiculous... they wouldn't be sent home for wearing a Christmas shirt during Kwanza. Sometimes PC can go overboard, in my opinion.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Did you hear about those boys that wore shirts with American flags on them yesterday and were sent home from school for 'disrespecting the Mexican holiday'?

I think that's a bit ridiculous... they wouldn't be sent home for wearing a Christmas shirt during Kwanza. Sometimes PC can go overboard, in my opinion.

Where did this happen?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That's outrageous that they sent those young men home.

They certainly had every right to wear the flag colors of this country, they are in the USA. If you don't like it...MOVE

I'm sure this post won't make it to the morrow...but that's the way I feel.

Wilt Dasney

I love how a thread with such a goofy/random origin somehow evolves into a pseudo-political discussion 5 years later. :lol:

Only on the interwebz.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Clarification: Plz close this thread b/c it embarrasses the ever living crap out of me, and not because I even begin to have a clue about the political stuff being discussed. :lookaroun

Wilt Dasney

YOU are embarrassed? I assumed it was from this year! :lol:

Not to mention accidentally beginning a political statement... :lookaroun:zipit:
This thread emerged from Laura's much more excitable younger self getting excited over the "5/5/5" event in 2005...when the Happiest Celebration on Earth (Disneyland's 50th) was unveiled or kicked off or whatever. Apparently she had no idea what it was about but was dying to find out. :lol:

So yeah, no relation to Cinco de Mayo or Mexican heritage, but I love that you made that connection. This is the most random thread ever. :ROFLOL:

(And I justify not letting this thread die by making this post, as it was in everyone's interest to understand the depth of the randomness being witnessed.) :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom