7/25 wand update?!

disneymania121

Original Poster
I think we should really have a wand update, anyone. Also any one have wand pics from today? If you do please post with an update, THANKS:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Kingdom WDW

We don't need a new wand thread every single day of de-construction. It takes up too much space on the site.

In other news, more Leave a Legacy spaces are being filled up. The new project is called "Leave a Wand Thread" and every time someone posts a new wand thread, another pic is added. So unless you want to prolong the cemetary in front of SSE, stop posting new wand threads.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Maybe you do not need another wand thread everyday but perhaps I do...

And from the looks of it many other members do as well.

Perhaps...but it seems to me that it would be easier for everyone concerned if all information was in one or even two spots, instead of scattered throughout the board. :shrug:

donaldfan

Maybe you do not need another wand thread everyday but perhaps I do...

And from the looks of it many other members do as well.

Yeah, I prefer not to look through 9 pages of people saying Epcot is a failure or El Rio del Tiempo was bad, or whatever, just to see the most recent wand pics. Maybe if there weren't so many unrelated posts by the time you get to page three of these things, I would agree that one is enough.

WISH4EE@WDW

Yeah, I prefer not to look through 9 pages of people saying Epcot is a failure or El Rio del Tiempo was bad, or whatever, just to see the most recent wand pics. Maybe if there weren't so many unrelated posts by the time you get to page three of these things, I would agree that one is enough.

Hear, Hear! :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Don't know if you know this or not, but you can change how many posts show up per page.

I changed mine from the default of 15 posts per page to the max. of 40 posts per page.

I don't have to turn the page (so to speak) as often to scan through the posts. :wave:

ToTBellHop

Perhaps...but it seems to me that it would be easier for everyone concerned if all information was in one or even two spots, instead of scattered throughout the board. :shrug:
Yes. Awhile back, I created a single thread for all of the wand pictures, and one of the elusive moderators here removed it, so clearly they would like a new thread every day. Always believing in the right of those above us to lead by example, we should, therefore, start a new thread every day.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Steve actually has said he prefers new threads, as they save bandwidth, plus they're easier to navigate for anything new.:wave:

jmvd20

Nah, I love chaos! :D

By the way the threads would be smaller in size if people weren't always discussing whether or not a new thread is needed everyday... :lookaroun

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom