65 Days out...When can I book Fast Pass +?

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
I just logged on My Disney Experience and I was able to customize my Magic Bands. When I pulled up fast past plus it's telling me I can't do it yet, but not telling me when I can. Does anyone know when this should be available for me to book? Thanks!

journ116

I just logged on My Disney Experience and I was able to customize my Magic Bands. When I pulled up fast past plus it's telling me I can't do it yet, but not telling me when I can. Does anyone know when this should be available for me to book? Thanks!
I'm in the same boat: 65 days out. I got a thing in the mail, 'Edna Mode's Flashdrive' and magnet with a reminder: "Dec. 9, 2013: Resort online check-in and FP+ selection opens." So, 12/9 is 60 days from arrival…and I believe you have to 'check-in' online first, then FP+ opens. We'll see next Monday how it goes!

Darkzeid25

I'm on 65 days here too. I spoke to someone from the Disney help chat and they said it is 60 days from the first day of your visit. Once it hits 60 days you can make the Fastpass+'s for your whole trip.

ratherbeinwdw

When you pick the rides you want, it's going to give you a time block for the three. You will be able to click on each one to change the time. You aren't necessarily stuck with their time choices. Also, make the choices for yourself, then simply copy and paste those choices to everyone in your party, if everyone wants the same times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom