60th roofs being removed from Sleeping Beauty Castle

Phroobar

Yeah, I have no doubt the coasters are safe and maintained. (Ok...well I do have doubts, but I like to convince myself they are safe!) But everything outside of the DC/Colossus area has been more or less left to rot. Even if the coasters are 110% safe and maintained, seeing the rest of the park in such a state is a real bummer and just drags down the entire experience of being there.
Well things are changing. They are working their way around the park. The games area is being rebuilt and the area in front of Riddler's Revenge just got the Justice League ride and new theming. I bet the Jet Stream will be refreshed soon and I hope Cylone Bay area gets leveled and rebuilt into something amazing. They have so much wasted land over there. Roaring Rapids camp still looks great over there. I have no doubt the rides are safer than Disneyland's. Their track record is very good. The ride operator safety is very good but sometimes a little slow on the load times.

DarkMetroid567

Well things are changing. They are working their way around the park. The games area is being rebuilt and the area in front of Riddler's Revenge just got the Justice League ride and new theming. I bet the Jet Stream will be refreshed soon and I hope Cylone Bay area gets leveled and rebuilt into something amazing. They have so much wasted land over there. Roaring Rapids camp still looks great over there. I have no doubt the rides are safer than Disneyland's. Their track record is very good. The ride operator safety is very good but sometimes a little slow on the load times.

Yeah, Cyclone Bay looks disgusting, honestly. Like Six Flags Great Adventure bad.

And while I'll fight for coaster safety of any of these parks, saying that you have "no doubt the rides are safer than Disneyland's" is just a meme. Disneyland didn't have a coaster derail because of landscaping negligence four years ago, not to mention the operations at SFMM are pretty horrific and it's not uncommon to see a ride like X2 fail to operate an entire day.

Phroobar

Yeah, Cyclone Bay looks disgusting, honestly. Like Six Flags Great Adventure bad.

And while I'll fight for coaster safety of any of these parks, saying that you have "no doubt the rides are safer than Disneyland's" is just a meme. Disneyland didn't have a coaster derail because of landscaping negligence four years ago, not to mention the operations at SFMM are pretty horrific and it's not uncommon to see a ride like X2 fail to operate an entire day.
Like Space Mountain and other rides at Disneyland never go down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom