5 Things I'm Going to Do on my Next Visit to WDW

MKCP 1985

Original Poster
So my next WDW trip is coming much sooner than I thought it would, and here's my list of 5 things that I am going to do NO MATTER WHAT! :lol:

5. DEFINITELY getting filled up at 'Ohanas once again, but Whispering Canyon is very tempting, too!

4. Escaping with Stitch from Stitch's Great Escape

3. PhilharMagic (still bummed about missing it on the last trip)

2. Seeing for myself how big Expediation Everest really is

and

1. Checking into my room at the Hollywood Tower Hotel (if I can just get that blasted elevator/lift to work right!)

That's my list. It could have been longer, but limiting it to 5 makes it more of a challenge. So what 5 things are YOU going to do? :drevil:

ritchie56

1. Gonna eat dinner at Cindy's Royal Table. Never been in there in many visits, so I want to try it even if it is overpriced and not that great according to reviews. (I would try for breakfast, but I figure it's better to leave that for the small girls who have their hearts set on it.)

2. Am gonna see the afternoon parades at Animal Kingdom and MGM. We are always on "afternoon break" then, but this time I'm going to make a point of seeing them.

3. Gonna buy a Mr. Potato Head as my souvenir of choice. I figure I'll put him on my desk at work and I can play with him when I'm bored.

4. Hitting all the new stuff that should be open for our June trip. Especially looking forward to the castle overlay, IASWAA reopening, and Soarin.

5. Gonna try to pry one day out of our 13 day trip to go to Cypress Gardens. I really enjoy stuff like that and the kids won't die from one day of boredom. I hope the gardens are in good shape.

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
1. Hit all the E- Ticket rides in all 4 parks on the day I (we) arrive. This is something I have always wanted to do!

2. Eat at all my fav. restraunts

3. Do our Space Mountain ritual

4. Do E-Ride night twice in one week

5. Go on every attraction at least twice (this will be tough w/ It's A Small World)

Captain Hank

1. Take the UnDiscovered Future World tour.

2. Go through my list of "Snack foods that everyone talks about, but I haven't tried." (Figaro Fries, Zebra Domes, Tonga Toast...)

3. Search out Land Plant Science interns to talk to

4. Ride Splash Mountain (no, I haven't yet)

5. Fill out Guest Response forms, praising Cast Members that have gone the extra mile to make my stay extra magical.

ImaginEAR

5. Maybe spend more time at Animal Kingdom

4. Tower of Terror and Rock 'n Roller Coaster (I missed both last time)

3. Water Parks

2. Go on attractions in danger of closing

1. I'll be Soarin' Over California. :cool:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
5. Enjoy my birthday with dinner at O'hana on my first night there.

4. Ride all the new (since my last visit) rides including Mission Space

3. Continue the tradition of riding Cinderella's Carousel to mark each trip.

2. Go go either the Adventurer's Club or Jellyrolls

1. Enjoy my honeymoon with my handsome new husband!
:wave:

DCL

This post is exciting for me... since I just booked my hotel room about 3 hours ago... and there are so many things I didn't do my last time down that I MUST do this time around!

5. I'll be there June 1st... so hopefully I'll be Soarin' over California!

4. I'm stopping at the fisn n' chips stand in the UK. I was very disappointed that I didn't get to make it there when I went this past summer.

3. Dole whips, popcorn and churros from the Magic Kingdom!

2. Checking out the new and improved IASW!

1. And sticking with the food theme I have going on.... I'm staying 2 nights at Port Orleans... so I will finally be enjoying my breakfast pizza early on those mornings! :sohappy:

murphy

1. We will parasail on a sunny day in may 2006!! 2. We will experience the poly on half of our trip for the first time! 3. We will enjoy O'hana's for a wonderful dinner!! 4. I will take awesome pictures of the flower and garden festival! This will only be the second time we will be here for this! 5. I will enjoy the solice that WDW gives me from the loss of my son!! And all the original magic that WDW provides on each and every trip!!!!(The smells,the sounds,the music,the atmosphere,the shows the rides,the food, and that magic feeling!!)

TennisPlayer519

We're going in February. Here's my to do list (1 being most important, 5 least important).

5. Explore the Stitch hype for myself. Is it really that bad? I'll find out in person.

4. I'll try some new thrill rides: Test Track (first time), Mission Space (second time), Kali River Rapids (first time), Dinosaur (second time) and Big Thunder Mountain (first time). Yes, I'm quite brave, lol.

3. Spend some time appreciating our least favorite park, the Magic Kingdom. One day, we'll eat breakfast at the Crystal Palace with Winnie and friends. At night, we'll view Wishes from the California Grill. The next day, we'll feast at Ohanas and then go watch Wishes at the park in person. We'll be staying at the Polynesian and have easy access to the monorail.

2. My family is South African, so we've devoted a day to the African area of Disney World. First, we'll go to the breakfast buffet at Boma. Then, we'll explore the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Next, we'll go to Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach. At 5:00, we'll return to Animal Kingdom Lodge, explore some more and eat dinner at Jiko. Then we'll go back to the Beach Club and SLEEP!

1. We're going on an international dining tour: California Grill (Californian), Ohana (Tropical), Grand Floridian Cafe (Floridian), Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood and Cobb Salad), Spoodles (Mediterranean), Alfredo's (Italian), Rose and Crown (British), Jiko (African), Le Cellier (Canadian/Steak), Marrakesh (Moroccan)

DisneyMemories

5. Stay in a disney resort (going to first time doing so):sohappy:

4. RELAX and take lots of pictures,do a little girl watching too,lol.:lol:

3. maybe visit MGM (have yet to visit there):confused:

2. Cry over what was the 20k lagoon and ride :cry:

1. Ride the Haunted Mansion,Pirates,Jungle cruise,try splash mountian (will be my first) and even go on the new and improved IASW and others so many times they will have to chase me outta the park at closing :lol:

djronnieb

Well next I go, I'm comming with a few hundred construction workers and we are going to:

1- Dig a big hole in the middle of the 100 acer woods, fill it with water, sneak some submarines past secuirty :drevil: and open a new ride, called, "20 2k Under the sea"

2- Next we will go over to Tommorow Land and pull Stich out of his new "house" and then bring back everyone's favorite... no need to go into detail here.

3- We will head over to EPCOT via mono rail, and while on the mono rail we will peel off all the Stich garbage, and then hack into the recording system and bring back the old recordings of the mono rail annoucer.

4- Once we arrive in EPCOT we will waddle over to JIYI and well we'll just stand there and imagine and I'm sure with some magic every thing will go back to 1982.

5- While ROC is going on, we'll sneek into test track and overhaul it back to Horizens, this will be easy as some parts of Horizens are still there, just hidden by walls and curtains....

:D :D :D

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
ImaginEAR said:
5. Maybe spend more time at Animal Kingdom

4. Tower of Terror and Rock 'n Roller Coaster (I missed both last time)

3. Water Parks

2. Go on attractions in danger of closing

1. I'll be Soarin' Over California. :cool:

You missed both Tower of Terror and Rockin last time? How do you sleep at night? I go on both at least 15 times a trip!

If I missed both of those attractions I think I would have to throw myself off the top of Space Mountain!:brick: Just kidding, but I couldn't imagine a Disney vacation without those two attractions!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
DisneyMemories said:
5. Stay in a disney resort (going to first time doing so):sohappy:

4. RELAX and take lots of pictures,do a little girl watching too,lol.:lol:

3. maybe visit MGM (have yet to visit there):confused:

2. Cry over what was the 20k lagoon and ride :cry:

1. Ride the Haunted Mansion,Pirates,Jungle cruise,try splash mountian (will be my first) and even go on the new and improved IASW and others so many times they will have to chase me outta the park at closing :lol:

MAYBE GO TO MGM?:hammer: You people are driving me crazy! You have never been to MGM? Oh MY GOD! Where have you been the past decade! Again, I'm just kidding, but seriously you have to go to MGM! I order you to go.:lol:

Ride Haunted Mansion and Pirates for the first time? ahhhhh!

I'm gonna pretend I never saw that and run in the other direction as fast as I can.

Enderikari

The 5 things I am going to do....?

1. Walk around for awhile.
2. Sit on a bench somewhere in the Magic Kingdom.
3. Trade a few pins.
4. Talk to a few cast member friends and see what they are doing tonight.
5. Get ready for work.

Laura

8 more days and I'll be on Disney property!

1. Next Sunday we'll be eating dinner at Ohana - it will be my first time eating there!

2. In July I took a picture of my kids outside of the Crystal Palace with the castle in the background and put it in a 2005 Disney frame. So I plan to take the same shot again and put it in a 2006 Disney frame.

3. I'm going to enjoy taking pictures of different things in the parks with the new zoom lens I bought for my camera a couple weeks ago!

4. I'm going to complain and moan at all the construction going on everywhere, especially when I see how awful the hub looks with walls around it, and I'm going to whine that I can't have my traditional Garden Grill lunch during my day at Epcot. But then I'll remember that when all the construction is over I'll be glad for all the improvements so I'll carry on with my day and not let it affect me too much LOL.

5. I'm not going to have a schedule or a list of which order to ride the rides. I'm just going to enjoy the parks and do things when I come to them rather than stress out if we don't follow the schedules. My last 2 disney trips I was overly organized and over planned everything and it ruined a lot of the fun. I've learned my lesson!

Indy95

djronnieb said:
2- Next we will go over to Tommorow Land and pull Stich out of his new "house" and then bring back everyone's favorite... no need to go into detail here.

Mission to Mars? :lol:

djronnieb said:
4- Once we arrive in EPCOT we will waddle over to JIYI and well we'll just stand there and imagine and I'm sure with some magic every thing will go back to 1982.

Are you talking about Future World, or JII? Because JII did not open until 1983.

djronnieb said:
5- While ROC is going on, we'll sneek into test track and overhaul it back to Horizens, this will be easy as some parts of Horizens are still there, just hidden by walls and curtains....

Why would there be parts of Horizons in Test Track? Not only were they in two different buildings, but they were open at the same time!

GymLeaderPhil

1. Try a different resturant and if that's not possible, a different entree.

2. Do all the attractions, rides, and tours I've neglected to see.

3. Drag myself over to the Animal Kingdom... it's tough work.

4. Work on not standing out too much (remove stitch ears, stop singing along, etc.) :p

5. Bring some friends and family, newbies preferred.

wardrobeguy

1. Meet a friend of mine and eat at Todd English's Blue Zoo at the Dolphin, then walk to Epcot for IllumiNations.

2. Spend some time at Animal Kingdom for a change...hopefully taking the Safari in cool weather will mean seeing lots of animals.. check out Expedition Everest construction, spend time in Dinoland (never ridden Primeval Whirl)

3. World Showcase Pub Crawl.

4. Take a boat ride down the Sassagoula River to Downtown Disney to see a movie and find a book to read.

5. Read said book on a bench at Riverside.

Plus lots of other plans, but mostly leisurely days relaxing and hey... the list is limited to 5!

nibblesandbits

Here's my grand and glorious list :sohappy: (In no particular order):

1. Going on all of the new rides since I was last there. (This includes the new and improved IASW, Mission:SPACE, Soarin, SGE)

2. Staying on property for the "first" time--I am so excited about this one b/c it will be the first time that I actually really remember staying on property. My mom tells me we stayed on property when I was eight, but I don't remember it very well.

3. Visiting Animal Kingdom for the first time--never done it before, so I thought I'd try it.

4. Ride all of my favorite rides multiple times--especially Space Mountain

5. And best of all: Enjoying my first trip with the b/f

Boo's Mom

5. ride monerail around the MK resorts at least once
4. improve my Buzz Lightyear score
3. "imagination....imagination....a dream can be a dream come true.." sing all of my favorite attraction rides while riding the ride
2. walk around the entire animal kingdom and look at all the animals even if I have to do so alone (nobody else in my family likes animals as much as I do. :( )
1. ride tower of terror and haunted mansion because they are my favorites and I cannot leave the world until I ride them at least 2 times. ( if they ever close I will not go to disney.....)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom