5/4 WDW Photo Update

WDWFanatic

I love my castle as well, I bought one for my dad and he has been hooked on the olszewski pieces ever since. He has all of the disneyland mainstreet buildings out so far. We hear more disneyworld sculptures will be coming soon. Id like one done with the potc. old version!!!

peter11435

Original Poster
Teenchy said:
The castle looks really well done. I can feel the money leaving the bank.

It is very well done. And once you see it lit up and changing color with the clock, tunnel, and rear windows lit, it will be impossible not to spend $250.00.

Teenchy

A bit off topic and not intended to steer the thread a different direction but on your link at the bottom there is a link for WDW Merchandise calendar. It talks about a POTC event in NYC, pretty cool, I have not heard about this until now.

scpergj

scale

Someone asked what size the model is...according to the web site (I followed the link), it is Z scale - which is the same as 1:220.

I'd be interested in these, especially if Marklin would come out with the train in Z scale, too...hmm, that gives me an idea or two....:drevil:

I wanted the G scale for my backyard, but the thousands of dollars that would cost made my wife look at me with "the look"...and if you're a married guy, you know just what I'm talking about!

wannabeBelle

As always a superb job on the pictures!!!! I especially love the one of the Canada Gardens, but you didnt catch the other highlight of the Canadian Pavilion, Off Kilter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know I Am obsessed!!!!!!! :wave: :lol: ;) Belle

peter11435

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom

New Village Fry Shoppe sign

The Fry Shoppe is now open

Sign on new contruction wall outside Pirates

Flowers

GoofyMom2

wannabeBelle said:
As always a superb job on the pictures!!!! I especially love the one of the Canada Gardens, but you didnt catch the other highlight of the Canadian Pavilion, Off Kilter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know I Am obsessed!!!!!!! :wave: :lol: ;) Belle

Belle, obsessed with Off Kilter!? Couldn't be.......:lol:

Hi Belle! :wave:

Thanks for the great pics as always Peter. That castle looks just too beautiful........Imagine it out at Christmas time (instead of the usual villages....)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom