4 Walt Disney World Resorts to accept dogs

AndyS2992

The bedspreads were never swapped out between tenants. The original bed spreads were removed because a) it was an outdated look b) white triple sheeting became industry standard c) more hygienic/looks and is cleaner and d) cost savings

The runners that replaced them have disappeared from some locations due to theft and cost savings
Wait what? That's disgusting..

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just spent an hour and a half on my long distance dime transferring back to CSR. Initially WDW wanted to charge me $400 USD for the privilege of transferring, but I just stuck to my guns that they flipped the switch; not me.

I really wanted to wait and see how things pan out, but my selective phobia has been keeping me up for the past few nights.

I already feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders.

Last edited:

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
In all honesty if dogs were in charge, the world would probably not have the problems it does. Just throwing that bone out there.

Dogs wouldn't be in charge.

Cats would be.

And we'd have even more problems.

There was already a book written about this. Pigs would be in charge.
IMG_1349.JPG

freesvoice

I just spent an hour and a half on my long distance dime transferring back to CSR. Initially WDW wanted to charge me $400 USD for the privilege of transferring, but I just stuck to my guns that they flipped the switch; not me.

I really wanted to wait and see how things pan out, but my selective phobia has been keeping me up for the past few nights.

I already feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders.
I fully believe that you have a fear of dogs. But people calling WDW up in arms about phobias to get their way is going to be just as common as people claiming their dogs are service dogs to get their way. This is all a two way street.

Also how do you get thru day to day life? Dogs are everywhere. Has a doctor diagnosed this and tried to help you? I'm asking seriously.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I fully believe that you have a fear of dogs. But people calling WDW up in arms about phobias to get their way is going to be just as common as people claiming their dogs are service dogs to get their way. This is all a two way street.

Also how do you get thru day to day life? Dogs are everywhere. Has a doctor diagnosed this and tried to help you? I'm asking seriously.

Just delete your post.

ToTBellHop

Are you for real?

21stamps

That is not always the case. Put your dog in an unfamiliar environment and they could get anxious and act in a way that is NOT in their normal course. Case in point - an acquaintance of mine brought her two golden retrievers to a hotel for a weekend. Housekeeper entered the room and one of the dogs bolted and was missing for three days. Would she have ever thought her dog would run? Of course not. But being somewhere that was NOT home spooked her and she ran. A hotel is not home.

I love reading all of the dog traveling advice from so many people who have never actually vacationed with a dog., there are people in this thread who travel with dogs and appear to be just fine.

I’m sure some dogs get anxious the first time they go out of town.. to a hotel.. to visit family for a holiday.. to anywhere. There’s steps that you take to make sure they’re ok, and they either do ok or they don’t, but most of the time the “don’t” is completely the owners fault.

I don’t know why anyone would not hold on to a golden retriever, or any dog, when a stranger entered a hotel room. Not just for escaping reasons, but the dog could jump etc. I don’t think I would want housekeeping in my room while I was there with 2 dogs...probably wouldn’t be easy to clean around them.
I’m very glad that the dog was found!!

I’m guessing that it’s really less people calling than what it looks like here. Probably only people from Disney internet sites.lol

21stamps

We had a toy poodle that ripped up carpet in our home one day when we tried to lock him in a room... amazing what damage a small dog can do!

Wow that’s crazy! Did you think a Lab puppy broke in? ;)
I don’t crate my dog but I do put him in a bathroom with his bed while I’m at work, or if I have to run somewhere when he’s at a hotel. I don’t know what he could destroy even if he wanted to. I don’t think he moves all day.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom