4 Walt Disney World Resorts to accept dogs

smile

Why... aren't you amused while at WDW?

gladiator______4.jpeg

Jobacca

A lot of people(myself included)like to travel with their dogs and dont trust kennels to take care of them-I think this is a good idea,and Disney certainly has enough rooms-I think they can afford to make some of them dog friendly without upsetting the non-dog visitors or ruining their experience.

AEfx

I know right, you think that people are capable of not overreacting to the most trivial of occurrences.

Then you read this forum...

And then, of course, it wouldn't be WDWMagic without people Monday-morning quarterbacking the discussion, regurgitating it with extreme hyperbolic glee, and acting all superior by prematurely declaring any possible ramifications moot before we realistically know how it will work out.

Movielover

prematurely declaring any possible ramifications moot before we realistically know how it will work out.

Lets see...

So folks, expect a whole lot of dogs to suddenly show up at these four resorts once this all gets out. Because people won't be paying a cent because all they have to say is (say it with me, people) "Service Animal" and they can't charge them for it!

Chances are 99% of the dogs you are going to see are going to be BS "service" animals from fakers who just think they are entitled to take their precious little fleabag everywhere - and they won't even be paying for it. Sickos.
While many people wouldn't have even considered bringing their dog, there are now swaths of people thinking ALL about it. And then they are looking at that fee. For some of them, it's only a short leap to..."well, he is a support to our family, right?"
You can bet Disney is going to have hordes of "little" complaints like that. Especially since while many dog owners are responsible, many are not.

OK, that's what I thought, and as for my "exaggerated happiness"...

No I got nothing, I legitimately am having a good time. It's the internet brah, chill!

Pegg-Bailey-Happy-Dance-As-They-Walk-Down-The-Street-In-Spaced.gif

crxbrett

I don't think this place is any different than any other internet forum. I am a pretty avid toy collector and there are super heated battles/fights/debates on those forums about why a certain color wasn't used or why an action figure didn't include a specific weapon or why a cape was cut inaccurately. LOL

It doesn't matter where you go, any forum has die hard fans and people who are really into whatever the topic or theme or subject is about. That's sort of the beauty of it all.

Movielover

Gee, you did a lot of work there to still completely miss the point. I was referring to the person whom you quoted.

This just began. So the person declaring "the policy was in full swing" like we know how this is going to work out now is calling it a bit prematurely. We won't know for months how much it actually affects bookings.

Well then allow me to apologize for my mistake, I still think the reaction over this policy is balmy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom