4 transfers and yourride.net

mickeycruiseme

Original Poster
We went to FL for a week long Christmas cruise on the Magic then went to Universal for three days then to WDW for a week and then back to the airport. Thus creating 4 transfers for transportation. I sent out about 30 e-mails to limo comp. and had quotes all over the place. I received yourride.nets quote and they had the best price for the options presented to them.

Had contact many times with Rabbit the owner of Yourride.net before the trip and all details hashed out. All went without a hitch. 5 people, 10 bags. Friendly and prompt service. Kids loved the disney movies in the car and it helped with the hour long drives. When a driver did not show up as was instructed to do on our last trip to the airport, Rabbit called 5 min past the pick up time upset that he had not heard from the driver and when he heard that he had not shown up to pick us up, a new driver and van was dispatched and we hit the road 10 min later.

People use them, the rock and knowing you are in good hands takes a lot of pressure off when you are on vacation. You get what you pay for!!!!

Looking forward to using them again later this year!!

Maria

Originally posted by mickeycruiseme
We went to FL for a week long Christmas cruise on the Magic then went to Universal for three days then to WDW for a week and then back to the airport. Thus creating 4 transfers for transportation. I sent out about 30 e-mails to limo comp. and had quotes all over the place. I received yourride.nets quote and they had the best price for the options presented to them.

Had contact many times with Rabbit the owner of Yourride.net before the trip and all details hashed out. All went without a hitch. 5 people, 10 bags. Friendly and prompt service. Kids loved the disney movies in the car and it helped with the hour long drives. When a driver did not show up as was instructed to do on our last trip to the airport, Rabbit called 5 min past the pick up time upset that he had not heard from the driver and when he heard that he had not shown up to pick us up, a new driver and van was dispatched and we hit the road 10 min later.

People use them, the rock and knowing you are in good hands takes a lot of pressure off when you are on vacation. You get what you pay for!!!!

Looking forward to using them again later this year!!

I can´t wait to meet this guy Rabbit! I´ve only heard good things about him! :king:

DisneyPhD

We plan to book them for our next trip, but haven't filled out the ressie form yet. I am still a little nervous about the car seat thing. We are not taking one for our 23 month old since we are using all WDW transportation and staying on prop. Should I make special contact with them or just fill out the form and hope for the best?

23 days now!!!!!!!:sohappy:

mickeycruiseme

Original Poster
call him up

I would give Rabbit a call and let him know your needs!!! I think it would help him if he new what you needed personally. He is a busy guy.

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
DisneyPhD
When filling out your Reservation form at the bottom
were it say's "special requests" tell me about the car seat
and we will have one for your little one. And there FREE!!
Rabbit....http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

DisneyPhD

Thanks Rabbit. We just got the very nice conformation email regarding it. I forgot to mention we needed a stop at the store for food, but we can just tell our driver right? Really look forward to trying your service and getting to WDW safe and sound. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Goontoe

Pickup Location?

I'm arriving at Orlando International Airport on Saturday. Where can I expect the Your Ride folks to meet us?

Thanks in advance.

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
New Advertiser/Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Quicksilver is the new Transportation company for wdwmagic.
For any transportation needs please visit our site at www.quicksilver-tours.com .
You may also contact us directly at 1-888-GO TO WDW or (407) 390-0113
We are offering a $5.00 discount till DEc. 31st. PLease mention WDWMAGIC when reserving.

Hi Goontoe,

as for your pick-up, if you've reserved already, they should be right down the escalators, in baggage claim area with a sign...
Any problems contact us...

Regards to all,

Gregory Nicolas

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
To every one on WDW Magic Boards..
This is Rabbit.. Most of you all ready know that I sold "Yourride" about 8 months ago. So for the one's that don't know yet. I don't have any thing to do with it any more. There two new owners. I would like to take the time to say THANK YOU to all of you that made Reservations with me at that time and hope that the service was OK with you. And also THANKS to Pam from Kingdom Konsultants for all of your help and being a good friend (and say hi to your old man for me!!) And also to Steve for all of your help for the time that I was on the boards. Im not in the Transportation Business any more. And all of the best to Quicksilver. There a lot of very good drivers in Orlando! And a lot of very BAD ones two!! So just be careful on who you choose. Sorry that is so long."And have a Magical Day"
Thanks again...
Rabbit:wave::( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Quicksilver

Hi Rabbittsz,

Thanks for the support. I was just curious if we know each other. Like you said there are too many drivers and transportation companies here in Orlando.
So you are out of the transportation business... Will you be working in something related?

Thanks again..

Gregory Nicolas

:wave:

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Rabittsz
This is Rabbit.. Most of you all ready know that I sold "Yourride" about 8 months ago. So for the one's that don't know yet. I don't have any thing to do with it any more. There two new owners. I would like to take the time to say THANK YOU to all of you that made Reservations with me at that time and hope that the service was OK with you. And also THANKS to Pam from Kingdom Konsultants for all of your help and being a good friend (and say hi to your old man for me!!) And also to Steve for all of your help for the time that I was on the boards. Im not in the Transportation Business any more. And all of the best to Quicksilver. There a lot of very good drivers in Orlando! And a lot of very BAD ones two!! So just be careful on who you choose. Sorry that is so long."And have a Magical Day"
Thanks again...

Well this explans a bit. We used yourride March 03 and was very happy with it. We tried again this Aug and had problems coming and going (with the formentioned car seat, didn't have one BOTH ways.) I was feeling really bad about being unhappy with our serivce, glad it wasn't you this time!!!!!

Good luck in your new business.

looking for a new Town Car company for Jan 2004.

Quicksilver

Hi DisneyPhD

We are the new Transportation Sponsor/Advertiser in the forum. We have, in a way, steped in right after Youride left.

We will be very happy to accomodate you on January 2004.

Please visit our website at www.quicksilver-tours.com

You can also reach us at 1-888-GO TO WDW or (407) 390-0113

A $5.00 discount will be given to all WDWMAGIC members who book with us before the 31st DEC.

Hope the site answers all the questions you might have about our comapny.

Regards.

Gregory Nicolas

DisneyPhD

Quicksilver, your web site is very impressive. The only thing I am wondering about is the 9$ fee for MK resorts. We have never encountered this before.

Also last trip we had the 3 of us in a town car. (hubby, myself and DD 2 years old.) With the food and such at the store stop the car was REALLY full (I rode with things on my lap.) Next trip my 12 year old neice should be with us. I know the Town Cars go up to 4 people, but I am wondering if we should ge a van instead.

Quicksilver

Towncar or Van?

Hi,

If you had 2 adults and one small child last time and the Towncar wasn't enough I would suggest a Van for your next trip.

The $ 9.00 fee is charged by a few companies. Some include this fee in their price, others only charges it when you arrive, and some that do not charge at all this fee try to go through the gates without paying (some hours of the day it's possible not to pay this fee) ufff... LOL

I would be more than happy to offer you the Van for the regular Sedan rate. We have been offering all kinds of upgrades and discounts to WDWMAGIC members so they will have a taste of Quicksilver. Those offers will continue till the 31st DEC.

For any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas

:animwink:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by Rabittsz
Thanks again...

Thank you and I miss you too Rabbit! Please keep in touch! Scott says HI! You really did take good care of all of your clients.
I am positive that Greg from Quicksilver is going to do a fantastic job also!

:wave: :cry: :cry:

Pam

DisneyPhD

Re: Towncar or Van?

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Hi,

If you had 2 adults and one small child last time and the Towncar wasn't enough I would suggest a Van for your next trip.

The $ 9.00 fee is charged by a few companies. Some include this fee in their price, others only charges it when you arrive, and some that do not charge at all this fee try to go through the gates without paying (some hours of the day it's possible not to pay this fee) ufff... LOL

I would be more than happy to offer you the Van for the regular Sedan rate. We have been offering all kinds of upgrades and discounts to WDWMAGIC members so they will have a taste of Quicksilver. Those offers will continue till the 31st DEC.

For any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for that offer, I think we will take you up on it. Only thing is we are taveling Jan 1 2004 to jan 7 th. after Dec 31 2003. Would the offer still be good?

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas

:animwink:

Quicksilver

NOT A PROBLEM!!!!

Hi DisneyPhD,

Of course you will get the Van upgrade.
You may contact us via telephone.
If you prefer to make your reservation online make sure to include in our "additional Information" box I offered you the Van for the regular Sedan price.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Gregory Nicolas.

DisneyPhD

Thanks Gregory, we will be doing that. Look foward to doing bussness with you. Gald you could understand my post, I didn't re-read it and somehow I managed to get my part in your quote. Don't know how I managed that one. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom